The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

If you swap out LeBroom for Kobe on every single team broom was on, Kobe would had had 10+ rings

LeBroom ruined the NBA with the sucka team hooping move but managed to only get 4 rings

Trent seemed to be stirring up some problems last season

Siakam and FVV earned the right to be able to be an a hole regardless

nurse prob lost that team as well

This rocket bunch def need a new group to get them to focus

2A6C5668-ADF8-4054-9BF4-5218D2E74CA2.png

Not even trying to be that guy…bc I know nba cats gotta have a life too.

But is that Mo Bamba in the back? Bro you just lost your job…Gotdamn. Lol.

Not trying to start stuff but I was told that Lebron needed surgery at the end of the season. Was this true? Has he already had the surgery? Will he pull a Pippen Last Dance and wait to have the surgery until the beginning of the regular season? Was it all a lie?

Get used to it. It just hit me that it is going to be like this for awhile because I don't see the trigger being pulled on the Harden or Dame moves for at least weeks. Fans are already tired of it but neither team (Philly or Portland) needs to be in a rush to get this done. The TV/radio folks probably can't wait for NFL training camp to start :lol:

Not trying to start stuff but I was told that Lebron needed surgery at the end of the season. Was this true? Has he already had the surgery? Will he pull a Pippen Last Dance and wait to have the surgery until the beginning of the regular season? Was it all a lie?
Not sure if he had it already, but he and AD both need surgery. AD has to remove bone spurs and Bron has a torn tendon in his foot.

let the season play out and see which team caves in to make a trade
dame and harden should not suit up whatsoever

Back
Top Bottom