The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

let the season play out and see which team caves in to make a trade
dame and harden should not suit up whatsoever
Honestly hope it doesn’t come to that regarding dame

If he misses training camp with his new team it’s gonna be tough to really compete for a title

let the season play out and see which team caves in to make a trade
dame and harden should not suit up whatsoever

Harden does not have the luxury of not suiting up, wearing a fat suit or giving low effort. IMO he clearly opted in because his value in the free agent market is not what he thought it would be for an extension or long term deal. He turns 34 next month and needs to have a big season and postseason to secure his final bag.

If Philly doesn't trade him he will accept whatever role Nurse asks of him whether that is similar to his role last season or playing more off ball to let Maxey get his shine on. The latter probably behooves him in the long-term because that might be his role moving forward on his next deal.

Harden does not have the luxury of not suiting up, wearing a fat suit or giving low effort. IMO he clearly opted in because his value in the free agent market is not what he thought it would be for an extension or long term deal. He turns 34 next month and needs to have a big season and postseason to secure his final bag.

If Philly doesn't trade him he will accept whatever role Nurse asks of him whether that is similar to his role last season or playing more off ball to let Maxey get his shine on. The latter probably behooves him in the long-term because that might be his role moving forward on his next deal.
I think Jim stays in Philly on a bet on yourself kind of situation. If he balls out he gets that huge bag and a long term deal either with Philly or in Free Agency. I thought Jim had an awesome regular season and solid post season outside of the last few games against Boston so he has the potential. Nick is a great coach so I think he gives himself the best chance at a long term bag staying where he is.

Not trying to start stuff but I was told that Lebron needed surgery at the end of the season. Was this true? Has he already had the surgery? Will he pull a Pippen Last Dance and wait to have the surgery until the beginning of the regular season? Was it all a lie?
not sure about the so-called Lebron injury authenticity but I find it odd. that news was spreading when the Lakers were still out of contention that he needed it. when the Lakers made the
play-in, miraculously Lebron's injury got a go signal from the Lebron's school of feet that he was ok. I didn't see him that hobbled during the play-offs but it does look different than what Pippen had which everyone knew he was really injured.

not sure about the so-called Lebron injury authenticity but I find it odd. that news was spreading when the Lakers were still out of contention that he needed it. when the Lakers made the
play-in, miraculously Lebron's injury got a go signal from the Lebron's school of feet that he was ok. I didn't see him that hobbled during the play-offs but it does look different than what Pippen had which everyone knew he was really injured.
When he came back from the injury, the team hadn't clinched a spot in the play-in yet.

He was clearly hobbled in the playoffs. The burst difference from December/January and April/May was drastic.

Not trying to start stuff but I was told that Lebron needed surgery at the end of the season. Was this true? Has he already had the surgery? Will he pull a Pippen Last Dance and wait to have the surgery until the beginning of the regular season? Was it all a lie?

He probably already had the surgery..

I think they believe they have a better chance at actually getting him than Grant Will.

When he came back from the injury, the team hadn't clinched a spot in the play-in yet.

He was clearly hobbled in the playoffs. The burst difference from December/January and April/May was drastic.
from what I have seen, he wasn't hobbled but rather gassed. regardless if he was injured or not, if you play, no excuses.

“Dame we will bring in this no 3 and D guy to help us win”

:lol:
Shot 38% from 3 once he escaped Doc Rivers Alcatraz.

Went from Cover 2 to getting pick 6's but you sleep
wow.png

Back
Top Bottom