The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

How do expansion teams work? Do they automatically give them the #1 pick? How is the roster constructed?

I think there’s an expansion draft. Teams have to protect x amount of players on their roster. The unprotected players are available to be drafted by the expansion team.

And I think the bobcats were giving the #3 pick or something like that

Think this old

friday-damn.gif

Both choices give you alot of money doe

How many millions do ya'll need
Playoffs every year, never lost in the finals, 7 rings and 50 mil. Why would I sacrifice the extras for 250 million more I don't need? MVP and HOF are nice experiences too, but it's a team sport, I want to win.

Morey just can’t bring himself to voluntarily ship out his BFFFF to another team. Touching, really.
Lol Morey just aint getting his ridiculous asks, He'd ship Harden out in a second if someone was biting. The league knows Hardens games in the playoffs were flukes

I'd choose to be the 15th man on a rebuilding team. People don't realize how hard it is to be one of the 500 best players in the globe. As long as you can beat randoms at planet fitness what difference does it really make?

Idk if You half trolling, but this is the absolute best time to be 18-25, and playing basketball. At any level. You stick with it hard enough, you might get a 10 day on a bad team, and end up having an NBA career out of nowhere

Sad, but true in our society.

It’s def gotten alot more distilled overtime. One thing that helped the NBA during the previous era, was Throwback Jerseys era, Hardwood Classics, ESPN Classic and incorporating the legends of the past more consistently.

Dr. J on the cover of a popular 2000s video game. **** like that.

Podcast P is worth a like and subscribe.

All the interviews been real good so far

Can tell he put together a great team / staff. Podcast been legit from the rip.

And him and his boys have great chemistry with each other and the guests.

The stuff you can do with $300mm greatly eclipses that of $50mm. $300mm is your own PJ/Yacht money. You can't do that with $50mm.
I don't need a Yacht 🤷🏿‍♂️

Either way my point is both choices are great moves. You're not losing much value of life taking less in millions. Well I'm not I can't speak for others. Everyone has their own standard to that tbh

Back
Top Bottom