The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Roy was one of my favorite players ever.

That whole Blazers team was very likable.
One of my fav 2K squads ever too. Those Blazers and the Nuggets from around the same time were cheat codes :lol:

B-Roy is one of the most heartbreaking stories for me though :smh:, had all the skill and mental makeup to be destined for greatness before his body had other ideas.

He's in the same vein as Rose and Grant Hill for me in terms of what-ifs related to injuries.

From the mid 90’s til at least like 2010, pac 10 was everything

This man had me (and the Atlanta Hawks - atlsfinest atlsfinest ill steelo ill steelo ) FOOLED :smh:
1690153081155.png

Had to look up his Bballref. Can’t recall what happened but he was out of league after four years. Did two in Greece then must have had a couple 10-days the next four seasons but never stuck in the league |l

This man had me (and the Atlanta Hawks - atlsfinest atlsfinest ill steelo ill steelo ) FOOLED :smh:
1690153081155.png

Had to look up his Bballref. Can’t recall what happened but he was out of league after four years. Did two in Greece then must have had a couple 10-days the next four seasons but never stuck in the league |l
He took tax free money in Greece over a second contract if I recall correctly

1690153081155.png

Wasn’t he one of the early folks who purposely choose to leave the NBA for a better role and $ in Europe?

He was also investing in a bunch of businesses at the time.

I just can’t remember his name :lol:

1690153081155.png

crazy Hawks drafted him & Josh Smith in the 1st round…Also picked him over Deng & Iggy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom