The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Speaking of bad Hawks drafting

They picked this dude 5th overall In 2006

E12B1399-F612-4586-A5B0-3B69A86EB50A.jpeg

Very next pick after him

023B4712-3F0D-4707-A552-619D01EF17BA.jpeg
Worst part about picking Shelden was it leaked like a week or two before the draft they were promised him at #5 when he would've been available later in the draft. And he was so bad they picked Horford the next summer.

If lebron was that dude he’d [insert xyz all the times he’s failed miserably like vs mavs and vs spurs etc). It’s tough to win. Incredibly tough. Always sad to see people focus on the ones that didn’t go their way instead of the ones that did. Jordan really screwed up perception with his run of dominance. Perfect health, best player, and by far best supporting cast. An impossible standard to measure against.

Yet if you look at Lebron’s accomplishments and not his failures he’s still solidy a top 3-5 player of all-time.

Can’t say that about Steph.

Lebron DID come back from 3-1

Lebron DID win rings with 3 different franchises

Lebron DID end Cleaveland’s Championship drought.

Lebron DID win 4 fmvps

Lebron DID win 4 MVPs.

Lebron is upper echelon undeniably.

Last edited:
of COURSE he's a celtic fan.
Is there a reason you're saying that besides the fact he lives in Maine? Its my understading that the majority of people in Maine who are pro sports fans root for the Boston/New England teams. And that's where the Celitc's G-League affiliate is. Kind of makes sense.

Yet if you look at Lebron’s accomplishments and not his failures he’s still solidy a top 3-5 player of all-time.

Can’t say that about Steph.

Lebron DID come back from 3-1

Lebron DID win rings with 3 different franchises

Lebron DID end Cleaveland’s Championship drought.

Lebron DID win 4 fmvps

Lebron DID win 4 MVPs.

Lebron is upper echelon undeniably.

Steph DID lead an organic built team to the chip. Then he did it again.

Steph DID allow another superstar to share a spotlight. And won multiple chips with him.

Steph DID lead a team to the most winning season ever

Steph DID become the all time leader in the distance ball

Steph DID win the first and only unanimous MVP ever.

Steph DID win back to back MVPs.

If people discount what KD did I don’t think Bron should get any credit for winning in either Miami or LA. Simply going around and stacking talent and winning doesn’t mean anything. Lebron couldn’t get it done in cleveland so he ran away got the monkey off the back by stacking the deck and then came back to play with house money. And even then he only came back when he got a stacked team with Rie and a Love who had just averaged 26, 13 and 5.

The 2015 and 2022 chip are far and away much better chips than anything Bron has done. The man has never stuck around when it’s been tough.

That said i still think of him as an all time great. Just a shame people try to bring down Steph who unquestionably has always done it the right way. Stuck with the team good times and bad and never put ME before WE. Even sacrificed his own accolades and mvp level talent to allow KD to shine. Valued winning more than anything else.

Anyone in here into sneaker restoration/preservation? Since I’m going to be moving, I’m looking to relocate a portion of the shoes I have. I have some that are in good shape, but are probably heading toward outsole blowout due to age.

Example:

IMG_1205.jpeg
IMG_1207.jpeg

I know folks know to fix this stuff, so I’m willing to give the stuff away to anyone who has the inclination and expertise.

All size 9.5 or 10.

Attachments

• IMG_1207.jpeg
    IMG_1207.jpeg
    191.9 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:
Wasn’t he one of the early folks who purposely choose to leave the NBA for a better role and $ in Europe?

He was also investing in a bunch of businesses at the time.

I just can’t remember his name :lol:
Didn’t he use to post on here a while back about shoes and what logo he should get on them?

Steph DID lead an organic built team to the chip. Then he did it again.

Steph DID allow another superstar to share a spotlight. And won multiple chips with him.

Steph DID lead a team to the most winning season ever

Steph DID become the all time leader in the distance ball

Steph DID win the first and only unanimous MVP ever.

Steph DID win back to back MVPs.

If people discount what KD did I don’t think Bron should get any credit for winning in either Miami or LA. Simply going around and stacking talent and winning doesn’t mean anything. Lebron couldn’t get it done in cleveland so he ran away got the monkey off the back by stacking the deck and then came back to play with house money. And even then he only came back when he got a stacked team with Rie and a Love who had just averaged 26, 13 and 5.

The 2015 and 2022 chip are far and away much better chips than anything Bron has done. The man has never stuck around when it’s been tough.

That said i still think of him as an all time great. Just a shame people try to bring down Steph who unquestionably has always done it the right way. Stuck with the team good times and bad and never put ME before WE. Even sacrificed his own accolades and mvp level talent to allow KD to shine. Valued winning more than anything else.

You watched that Steph flick today too, huh?

Anyone in here into sneaker restoration/preservation? Since I’m going to be moving, I’m looking to relocate a portion of the shoes I have. I have some that are in good shape, but are probably heading toward outsole blowout due to age.

Example:

IMG_1205.jpeg
IMG_1207.jpeg

I know folks know to fix this stuff, so I’m willing to give the stuff away to anyone who has the inclination and expertise.

All size 9.5 or 10.
I hope one of those things in that picture has an extended warranty, and it’s not the shoes. Had that same washing machine and it was nothing but problems.

Jordan Poole already got the contract.

I would just eat the penalty and knock Draymond out on national tv.

Back
Top Bottom