The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Hardens most likely done due to reputation and not actual output.

Wade last 3 all star appearances (not counting that honorary bs)
19/5/5
22/5/4
19/5/4

Harden was at 21/11/6 this season and didn’t make it. The bias against harden is unreal.

Harden definitely was underrated this regular season. An efficient 21/11/6 and leading the league in assists and people were still calling him washed.

Let's put this question out there. if you have a chance to build your team around Harden or Wade, who would you choose?

Aye man I think never missing the playoffs in your career matters too lol
This man is one of the goat regular season gamers

I don’t think that can be disputed

Them calls ain’t coming when the calendar turns though amongst other factors that the regular season allows

Harden doesn’t even move like this anymore. That hamstring injury robbed us of an all time playoff run.

28/11/7 on 56/48/91 shooting splits round 1. The narrative would’ve finally changed |l

D Wade at his peak never won MVP just saying.

Rings is a team accomplishment

12 people win rings every year.

Only 1 wins the MVP and Finals MVP

If y’all really want to get spicy throw Kawhi in the mix and rank Wade, Harden, Kawhi

2 fmvps 2 dpoy, 2 franchises.

If Harden played during Bron, Kobe, Dirk, prime Harden wouldn't have a MVP either.

Rings are a team accomplishment and Wade played a lot better for his teams. :lol:

Harden ain't built to have a run like Wade did in 06. Harden never overcame any type of advercity in his career. The only thing Harden has over Wade is scoring and he played in a inflated system where he was allowed to not play one side of the ball. Wade is probably the best shot blocking guard ever. He was a beast on defense while putting up 25, 6, 6 in his prime.

Harden been demanding trade requests last 5 years and switching teams, has played with multiple all-stars and MVP last year. Has consistently taken a step-back (pun intended) in the playoffs. Has been a negative defensively most of his career..

Great regular season player. Give me the championships over regular season every time.

Harden shooting 42.4% career in playoffs and a minus defensively :sick:

Harden been demanding trade requests last 5 years and switching teams, has played with multiple all-stars and MVP last year. Has consistently taken a step-back (pun intended) in the playoffs. Has been a negative defensively most of his career..

Great regular season player. Give me the championships over regular season every time.

Harden shooting 42.4% career in playoffs and a minus defensively :sick:
For their careers in the playoffs, Wade is at 55%TS and harden is at 59%TS so harden is still more efficient.

Folks really have a whole blindspot for 50% of the game when it comes to arguing in favor of their favs :lol:

The defensive aspect of the game doesn't exist or matter at all seemingly since it's not sexy, just buckets/hooping.

Give me all-around greatness >>>> greatness exclusively on one end any day of the week when starting a team.

Back
Top Bottom