The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

$400 for 10 secs work is Mbappe Saudi contract money tbf.
1691430448224.png

this me :evil:

wish i could pull da screenshots but she blocked me.

Idk if its too far fetched.

You're going to have some really high expectations if you're an MVP candidate and an All NBA player every year.
Nah, your opinion is worthless if you think he should have expectations to seriously contend with this roster.

I haven't played this game in 15+ years and would mollywhop these kids 21 to 8 at their best. They need to call their dad or uncle over to teach them how to shoot. Missing threes with Larry and Kobe smdh.

Typical garbage choice of words from you when responding to my posts.

MVP candidate every year, All-NBA first team, now playing a full season with a surefire all-star player.

The expectations are higher. As they should be.

Higher than missing the play-in like they did just last year? Yes. As high as WCF in 2022? No. They lost in the first round in 6 and 7 games in 2020 and 2021, respectively.

I think the realistic ceiling is a tough second round, 6/7 game series. And I mean that respectfully D StaXX D StaXX addict4sneakers addict4sneakers Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat but y’all are probably more in tune with what the expectations for this team should be so I will let y’all speak on it.

Back
Top Bottom