The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

What was the point of this for Portland?? One future pick, Deandre Ayton on 30+ M a year & Jrue on a deal he can opt out of this season & walk for nothing..... or they have to pay a really good (yet injury prone) player to be a yearly play in team.... Doesn't make sense unless they have plans on trading him

:evil:

Just got rid of CP3

But now the universe is gonna force me to root for Grayson ****ing Allen...

ezgif-3-bd9d839625.gif

What was the point of this for Portland?? One future pick, Deandre Ayton on 30+ M a year & Jrue on a deal he can opt out of this season & walk for nothing..... or they have to pay a really good (yet injury prone) player to be a yearly play in team.... Doesn't make sense unless they have plans on trading him

They are he’ll be gone this week lol

Should've had Jimmy or Bam subtly warning the FO about leaving publicly this offseason if that's what it would've taken to get them off their asses :lol::smh:

Yannis coyly hints at it twice and the Bucks go ahead and swing for the fences in a monumental fashion :sick:

I'll be mildly surprised if Jrue ever plays a game for Portland. And for all we know, Portland can expand this trade to send Jrue elsewhere for another player or two and draft pick(s).

I'll be mildly surprised if Jrue ever plays a game for Portland. And for all we know, Portland can expand this trade to send Jrue elsewhere for another player or two and draft pick(s).
Gonna need Jrue in south beach at this point :lol:

They must think trading Ayton and jrue is easier/more assets back than dame

Back
Top Bottom