The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

I think only Miami fans are conveniently leaving Ayton off the conversation :lol:
The point is that the Ayton talk was going on independent of whoever was trading for Dame though.

Vogels interest in Nurk was reported weeks ago and that was gonna be a part of whichever trade Portland was gonna wind up making for Dame.

I was getting crucified last year for questioning Masai. But I think people are finally seeing the light.
Masai is heading towards dementia but to trade OG or Barnes and gradey along with multiple firsts would have been idiotic

They’d be a mid team with all of their young pieces and picks gone

The Maxey/ Jrue back court would work so well. Plus if Jrue could effectively play alongside AD and Giannis, then playing alongside Embiid will be effortless.

Plus we have coach Nurse now who values team ball and agressive defence. It's a match made in heaven.

Boston's coach is too focused on offence so let them be.

The point is that the Ayton talk was going on independent of whoever was trading for Dame though.

Vogels interest in Nurk was reported weeks ago and that was gonna be a part of whichever trade Portland was gonna wind up making for Dame.

Yeah but PHX got a better return in the three team package because of Grayson Allen. This was a win for all three teams and potentially two more teams depending on how the Jrue trade goes down.

The only fanbase that are not happy are the Heat fans (and rightfully so) but you can't cherry pick the pieces of the trade and compare. You gotta look at the entire package.

Masai is heading towards dementia but to trade OG or Barnes and gradey along with multiple firsts would have been idiotic

They’d be a mid team with all of their young pieces and picks gone

Scottie + Grady + two firsts would have been totally fair I think.

Dame
Trent
OG
Paskal
Poeltl

then Schroder and Jalen McDaniels, and Precious, that's a solid 8 man rotation and you can always add to that.

Didn't the Celtics have like a top 2 defense last year? Lol.
Folks just saying anything :lol:

Porzingis was the 4th best PnR defender in the league last year. Yes, elite guards will still be able to score on him in space, but he’s better than almost every other big in the league at it.

Acting like the team is just all of the sudden not going to still be good defensively is nuts. White/Brown/Tatum/Horf/Timelord are all still on the team :lol:

Scottie + Grady + two firsts would have been totally fair I think.

Dame
Trent
OG
Paskal
Poeltl

then Schroder and Jalen McDaniels, and Precious, that's a solid 8 man rotation and you can always add to that.
what else can you add to that with all them dudes getting paid plus OGs new incoming deal

I don’t see that team being title worthy, it’d be a surprise if anything for them to be contenders, not expected

what else can you add to that with all them dudes getting paid plus OGs new incoming deal

I don’t see that team being title worthy, it’d be a surprise if anything for them to be contenders, not expected

Personally, I think that team has the potential to be underdog contenders. But I get your point, it really boils down to what the heck is Masai doing with this team. There's still no direction.

Boston still charmin soft and just got a little softer despite the unicorn’s talent.

How’s that frontline depth beyond old man Horford and someTimeslord?

Didn't the Celtics have like a top 2 defense last year? Lol.

And we all remember Coach's strong preference to play small ball until he was forced to play two bigs against Embiid. Also, the moves made this year is an indication of where the focus will be this year.

Either way, stay away from Jrue. lol

MAUr3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom