The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

hit him with the

Magic Johnson GIFs | Tenor

Beal/ Eric Gordon
Booker/ Grayson
Durant/ Watanabe/ TJ Warran
Okogie/ Bol/ Little
Nurk/ Bates-Diop/ Eubanks

That's a lot of new pieces to this team. coach is going to have to get creative balancing the offence and defence. I feel like this team will have players competing for playing time, especially the backup 3 and 4 positions.

Beal/ Eric Gordon
Booker/ Grayson
Durant/ Watanabe/ TJ Warran
Okogie/ Bol/ Little
Nurk/ Bates-Diop/ Eubanks

That's a lot of new pieces to this team. coach is going to have to get creative balancing the offence and defence. I feel like this team will have players competing for playing time, especially the backup 3 and 4 positions.
Kind of worry the Suns are putting Vogel in a bad spot like the Lakers did the last season. Vogel a defensive ace, but no good defenders besides Okogie, Book and Durant when he wants to be. At least these Suns are younger and more athletic than that 2022 Lakers.

Early determination on this trade is that Phx were the real winners of the dealings. They got the depth they needed.

God damn this so enjoyable.

If I had known the Heat were going to miss out on Lillard I’d fly to Miami just to celebrate.

That is the redeeming quality about Lebatard and them though that they’ll laugh at themselves for some of the dumb takes :lol:

God damn this so enjoyable.

If I had known the Heat were going to miss out on Lillard I’d fly to Miami just to celebrate.

They was definitely counting the money before it was in they pocket. Coulda been worse, at least it wasn't a "basketball reasons" situation.

Back
Top Bottom