The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

I always forget Russ was on the Rockets

IMG_5690.jpeg

Never forget.

1.aubrey good
2. Y'all enjoy yo heehees
?
  1. All other genres of music besides rap are by and large terrible. There are always exceptions, like I like Nirvana, R&B is usually cool. But I've never gone out of my way to listen to other stuff. I have never heard a Beatles song as far as I know. I legitimately do not care. I respect everyone's success. People who are able to reach millions of people with their music are people of real influence man. Modern day philosophers. Just not for me.
  2. Aubrey Good like you said. Easily my favourite music artist ever. WIll likely never change.

1. All other genres of music besides rap are by and large terrible. There are always exceptions, like I like Nirvana, R&B is usually cool. But I've never gone out of my way to listen to other stuff. I have never heard a Beatles song as far as I know. I legitimately do not care. I respect everyone's success. People who are able to reach millions of people with their music are people of real influence man. Modern day philosophers. Just not for me.
  2. Aubrey Good like you said. Easily my favourite music artist ever. WIll likely never change.
I will never understand how you can spit so much sense THEN having this guy as your fav artist.
Duality of man

Did you hear Bad Bunny renegade Drake on "Gently"? :pimp:

I will never understand how you can spit so much sense THEN having this guy as your fav artist.
Duality of man

Whats wrong with Drake being his fav artist? Hes near the top for mine, maybe #1 as I never “ranked” my favs.

Its like people are embarassed or scared to say their fans of Drake, I dont get it. It aint that serious. :lol: Bro got hits for days, and he does the rap and the lovey dovey songs both well.

Ill bump Take Care over Illmatic or whatever you og’s love to put on a pedestal. Nas sounds literally the damn same on every track on that.

R&B same level as rap to me. I do have a wide range of music I like, I like dancehall, I like the Bad Bunnys and dembow type music. Also have a thing for oldies or classic rock type joints like Queen. 90’s and 2000’s pop type songs go hard.

Idk how one can listen to just rap (or one genre in general) 24/7.

R&B same level as rap to me. I do have a wide range of music I like, I like dancehall, I like the Bad Bunnys and dembow type music. Also have a thing for oldies or classic rock type joints like Queen. 90’s and 2000’s pop type songs go hard.

Idk how one can listen to just rap (or one genre in general) 24/7.

He literally just told Jon that he only listens to one genre :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude is probably 30-35 years old (antidope)… Drake’s been around for what, 10-12 years? So that means from his childhood up until his late teens, dude never listened to any music :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

His music acumen literally started in 2008/2009 with the onset of Drake’s career. Stop taking dudes opinion on music seriously

Back
Top Bottom