The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

The CP experience is going to be fascinating. He’s going to do a good job setting others up as he always does, but I really do think they’re gonna miss Pool’s scoring. CP just doesn’t look to score for himself like that anymore, and I think they need another bucket getter.

Leadership counts for 4-6pts a game

What would it take to facilitate a NT NBA Pickup Game? Folks are geographically dispersed and NT has a whole East vs. West thing but I feel like it could happen in the city for NBA ASW.

Too much back and forth about who is and isn’t a hooper.
Happened in 2009 in Queens at LaGuardia CC Open Gym. Dont we have 3 straight years of cold weather b cities for ASW? I’ll pull up though

1697684762992.jpeg

This is crazy btw

1697684750970.jpeg

Mann might be the most selfless guy in that rotation who gon play defense. Unsung hero on that squad

The CP experience is going to be fascinating. He’s going to do a good job setting others up as he always does, but I really do think they’re gonna miss Pool’s scoring. CP just doesn’t look to score for himself like that anymore, and I think they need another bucket getter.

insert JK and Moody. the dubs are banking on these two making a leap and doing a bulk of the scoring for the bench.

kuminga's getting a lot of attention but Moody's quietly had a strong preseason and looking more aggressive with his shots.

Back
Top Bottom