The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

401833952_10168435097105357_1346200304367459478_n.jpg

Dray :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

IMG_1465.gif

He gonna rest up with this suspension get the 2nd unit rollin and come back with a vengeance
Naw….all this aggression is cause he and Klay know they’re washed up while Steph still looking 28 on the court.

You didn't have a training camp or preseason cuz you chose not to go fool. :lol:

And what the hell is James Harden shape??

One of ya'll Harden fans explain this please @addict4sneakers @B Sox @antidope @Based Jesus HOU$TON HOU$TON

Told y’all these Ls should have asterisks. Games shouldn’t count for the clippers til Harden is 10 games in.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bones made all that noise in Denver only to end up in the same situation but worse.
That’s by design Denver sent him to a tough situation/ fit on purpose

Other team like the Minnesota that wanted him and offered more than the clippers I believe

You didn't have a training camp or preseason cuz you chose not to go fool. :lol:

And what the hell is James Harden shape??

One of ya'll Harden fans explain this please @addict4sneakers @B Sox @antidope @Based Jesus HOU$TON HOU$TON

I won’t abandon harden yet :lol:

There’s an obvious decline but harden will be fine. You have to remember that even when harden was at his peak scoring 36ppg he still started slow. He’s notorious for slow starts to the season. Now add in no training camp or preseason.

Harden becomes the lightning rod for everything bad but the clippers roster was already flawed. People point out that they were 3-2 before the harden trade but their most impressive win was against the Orlando Magic.

Had to check if this was real. But Somebody explain the coaches and bones thing to me. Because I don’t fully get it?

What’s missing, that we aren’t seeing? I get he don’t play d, and can be a chuck…but he was seen as a bright, coachable young talent like 7 months ago. Now, he’s a malcontent and all the coaches hate him and won’t play him :lol:
He sucks

they didnt clear this up before they announced he was gonna do games? wtf?
My guess is Erman doesn’t have the clout to make this call. He might’ve stayed quiet for as long as he could until they finally met up. Homie might’ve squared up on some on site energy.

No way they gonna let Mark be any kind of distraction.

You would think there would be video by now of a hit and run, especially on a busy Philly street.
Yea that’s weird because it’s not like he was in the cut. And paramedics treated him on the scene so he wouldn’t have been that far from where it happened

I thought that Oubre situation was weird from the jump, but didn't want to be that guy.
I feel like a hit and run in any major city will be on camera 99.9% of the time.
Mm hmm. I think the initial thought here was that the story was a lil weird. And hella random

Back
Top Bottom