The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

RDT_20231116_1205206617000970760863155.png

Get this man back in uniform for the love of God
If there was a video game were a young person had to fight for their life through a NIMBY hellscape.....the final boss would be dressed exactly like this.

Reeves played basketball for 41 more days. He still had just shy of 2 months to "sit at home".

Lauri was completing military service.

I'm asking is 41 days between April and May the difference?
Deep playoff runs > bogus *** military “service” and missing the playoffs

That 41 day **** you talking is some arbitrary goofiness

These jokes are cute till you realize Shai and Lauri sat they *** at home for 3 months cause their teams didn’t make the playoffs vs Reaves being one of the top guys on team that made a deep playoff run

A9C38233-1056-4A33-9D8A-F83718BC2280.gif
Those FIBA 20 minutes a game off the bench were taxing?

Every man’s body handle **** different and obviously Austin isn’t as gifted as some of the other guys.But a lot the dudes y’all bringing up that played in FIBA had a “ summer break”
It’s some truth to both sides though. Lauri and shai are number one on the scouting report here and in FIBA. Break or no break, that’s taxing. Austin isn’t but he did play more games. Like I said, he ain’t getting the same whistle he got last year. That’s facts.

Choke him out? Lol.

It was just a little scrum. Not a single punch thrown either.
My fault homie. That’s what I thought chokeholds led to. How many scrums in the league where you see a guy get dragged up the floor in a chokehold?
Does anything we say on here get back to James Harden?? Lmao Aight man.
:rofl: :rofl:
Ant and Haliburton been on fire .
Ant had a few more than AD the other night.
Why is this a real pic?

going over a recent pages in here after a few hours always leave me cracking up :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom