The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

What’s goin on with the Warriors?
jeff-jeffery.gif

lawdog1 lawdog1 I never understood the whole giving juniors emergency assignments at 4PM type of behavior. Like why would I actively go out of my way to make the folks who support me not like me :lol: It is bad for morale IMO and if you do it enough there will be that time there is ACTUALLY an emergency and they are going to be like
jonah-hill-cut-it.gif

Weird. Or maybe I am just soft :lol:

Obi Toppin keeps trying to dunk on Darius Bazley and getting blocked above the rim. He gon learn. Also the Thunder will miss that when they trade him because he is the only one on the team who can do that (granite Chet will be in tow next year)

lawdog1 lawdog1 I never understood the whole giving juniors emergency assignments at 4PM type of behavior. Like why would I actively go out of my way to make the folks who support me not like me :lol: It is bad for morale IMO and if you do it enough there will be that time there is ACTUALLY an emergency and they are going to be like
jonah-hill-cut-it.gif

Weird. Or maybe I am just soft :lol:
I’m 100 percent with you, so if that attitude is soft, guess I’m in the Charmin Club too.

Obi Toppin keeps trying to dunk on Darius Bazley and getting blocked above the rim. He gon learn. Also the Thunder will miss that when they trade him because he is the only one on the team who can do that (granite Chet will be in tow next year)
Related, as far as old white ladies who cover the NBA, Nancy Lieberman >>> Doris.

I am just saying...THREE Warriors starters have zero points at half. That has to be a rare occurrence :lol:

Back
Top Bottom