The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

KD just like everyone else who had to work on Christmas.

He was probably ready for the recalentado at Bookers crib

Joni Mitchell once said, "You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone."

Kevin Durant didn't realize this in 2019 when he left Golden State.

Joni Mitchell once said, "You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone."

Kevin Durant didn't realize this in 2019 when he left Golden State.

Everytime I read something like this I get dumber.

Kd was always 2 to Steph in golden state. This is not rocket science. He wanted to leave because he wanted the shine as the 1. Draymond Green situation had nothing to do with it either.

The entire nba media/fans killed him the entire time he was there yet I still read **** like “I bet he wishes he never left GS Hahahaha”

Kd was always 2 to Steph in golden state. This is not rocket science. He wanted to leave because he wanted the shine as the 1. Draymond Green situation had nothing to do with it either.

The entire nba media/fans killed him the entire time he was there yet I still read **** like “I bet he wishes he never left GS Hahahaha”
The Disease of Me in full effect.

wavycrocket wavycrocket

I think he was satisfied with winning his titles and he wanted to do something new with his friends

Draymond imo definitely had a lot to do with making Durant look at other options

As bad as it seems now I still wouldn’t be surprised if they got it together by playoff time

The biggest thing with them is health.

If the Big 3 get time to gel heading into the playoffs they can make noise.

However PHA, Beal and Da Mannequin's court time has been sporadic thus far and based on their injury history that is likely to be the case for most of the season.

Would love to be wrong about that though.

Back
Top Bottom