The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Raps get a good 1st win w/ my guys :pimp:

RJ looks weird but it’s Canada so if it ain’t NY, he’s at least back in his og home.

Quick is gonna be interesting if they don’t come to an agreement.

Mind kinda blown at that jazz stat

Ingles and Mitchell have 0 career triple doubles, would have thought they’d have at least one

Even royce oneale has one… but the year after he left utah

Rubio has 7 but none were with the jazz and 2 of them came the season after he left utah

Mind kinda blown at that jazz stat

Ingles and Mitchell have 0 career triple doubles, would have thought they’d have at least one

Even royce oneale has one… but the year after he left utah

Rubio has 7 but none were with the jazz and 2 of them came the season after he left utah
Where is Rubio btw? :nerd:

I don't follow OG but my concern is why Toronto wanted to give him up :lol: Obviously the Knicks really wanted him. RJ and Quick should do well in Toronto with actual coaching etc...
OG Contract up this year (player option next year), and they’ve ran it back with this core of: OG, Barnes, Siakam for several years with no success, missing playoffs even. Got to pick and choose who to go forward with as contracts are expiring and everyone wants a near max there. They’ve chosen to build around Barnes.

OG Contract up this year (player option next year), and they’ve ran it back with this core of: OG, Barnes, Siakam for several years with no success, missing playoffs even. Got to pick and choose who to go forward with as contracts are expiring and everyone wants a near max there. They’ve chosen to build around Barnes.
Is he expected to get more than the 25 RJ gets? Several years? Toronto won a chip like 3-4 years ago : lol I get it though in the new NBA 3 years is an eternity and about all you get to prove your elf these days. Hope it turns out in the Knicks favor as bad as they wanted him despite his lack of success elsewhere.

Is he expected to get more than the 25 RJ gets? Several years? Toronto won a chip like 3-4 years ago : lol I get it though in the new NBA 3 years is an eternity and about all you get to prove your elf these days. Hope it turns out in the Knicks favor as bad as they wanted him despite his lack of success elsewhere.
Player option for next year is 20mil/year, but Word on the street he’s looking for 30-40 million/year (Per bleacher report) for his next contract. Toronto really tried to let those 3 ride, but have had some struggle offenses with them.

If all out means trading whatever remaining depth they have then I understand

Should be the same for any team. That ain’t the route anymore

Still want to see what this new cba means for roster construction too

Back
Top Bottom