The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Cleveland also isn't trading him mid season while they're above .500 with another full season left on his deal

Knicks do need another ball handler ASAP, though. Ton of pressure on Brunson & Randle having to create everything.

Yea I feel the same way.

Everyone is anticipating him to move soon but I think it’s more likely to happen during the Summer.

I will say tho - the Cavs would get a better package for him now as opposed to waiting for the Summer.

Yea I feel the same way.

Everyone is anticipating him to move soon but I think it’s more likely to happen during the Summer.

I will say tho - the Cavs would get a better package for him now as opposed to waiting for the Summer.
Don’t think the Knicks are the ones that could offer the best package though.

Cleveland needs to get some kind of guy(s) that can actually play right away. They’re a playoff caliber team with a couple blue chip guys. Don’t know if they could just do a picks based package.

Don’t think the Knicks are the ones that could offer the best package though.

Cleveland needs to get some kind of guy(s) that can actually play right away. They’re a playoff caliber team with a couple blue chip guys. Don’t know if they could just do a picks based package.

Oh I wasn’t talking about just the Knicks.

I meant in general (as it pertains to Donovan eventually getting traded).

I think the Cavs should try to do it this year as opposed to next Summer. They’d get more for him now.

I’m gonna wait until I see this new team gel a bit more b4 I start crying to the heavens for moar help that ain’t even available for the taking now.

Going after Murray rite now, sacrificing still yet unproven potential, when ATL just bought into that backcourt and is already selling isn’t smart GMing.

Donovan, if he really wants to come, should wait until it’s all in favor of his preferred destination. Wouldn’t mind the homie in Bkln tho.

Dray strikes me as the type of dude that can't handle his liquor. Gets a couple in him and starts talking reckless. Like Chauncy in Menace.

Last edited:
draymond showed up dressed like kramer
Kramer-pimp GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Back
Top Bottom