The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

We see the same story every single season lol

If people are getting on embiid then harden should get it way worse
I mean they are in completely different parts of their careers and in different roles.

Embiid is in his prime. He’s THE guy. Regular season MVP. Deserves all the same criticisms as Harden was getting when he was on the Rockets if he doesn’t show up.

Harden is in his mid 30s and basically a 3rd option. In the same role he had in Brooklyn where he was producing at an efficient, high level. Still has to show up and do it come playoff time. But Kawhi is THE guy for the Clips at the end of the day.

I mean they are in completely different parts of their careers and in different roles.

Embiid is in his prime. He’s THE guy. Regular season MVP. Deserves all the same criticisms as Harden was getting when he was on the Rockets if he doesn’t show up.

Harden is in his mid 30s and basically a 3rd option. In the same role he had in Brooklyn where he was producing at an efficient, high level. Still has to show up and do it come playoff time. But Kawhi is THE guy for the Clips at the end of the day.
Then let’s stop with all the system talk then lmao

He’s allowed to get this kind of praise for the regular season but since he’s in his 30’s it’s ok if he flames out when it counts?

He’s gamed the regular season. Like we all get it

Make it make sense

Haliburton is the same safe passer that cp3 is.

Clear tier below Jokic, bron, Luka, harden
Yeah I disagree with that. Those dudes are just more gifted scorers than Hali is. They can get put in different situations where they can score or pass in ways that Hali just can’t.

Don’t think that makes Hali “safe” necessarily though.

Yeah I disagree with that. Those dudes are just more gifted scorers than Hali is. They can get put in different situations where they can score or pass in ways that Hali just can’t.

Don’t think that makes Hali “safe” necessarily though.
I agree with this- I feel like there’s this narrative that Hali isn’t flashy either. He’s got razzle dazzle

If anything I’ll wait a few more seasons to fully rule him out of that elite tier

Then let’s stop with all the system talk then lmao

He’s allowed to get this kind of praise for the regular season but since he’s in his 30’s it’s ok if he flames out when it counts?

He’s gamed the regular season. Like we all get it

Make it make sense
I literally just said he needs to play well in his role as lead ball handler and 3rd scoring option. Which is something he has shown he’s capable of doing prior. Certainly not ok if he flakes out.

Embiid needs to have a Joker/Yanni level playoff run. He hasn’t shown he’s capable of doing anything remotely similar yet though.

“I am a system”

was at the game last night
i think harden learned a ton playing with cp3
his court vision is really good and he knows how to shift defenses to get people open
and he also plays at his own pace which will mean with decline of athleticism his game will still be effective

I tried to tell HIM HIM

IMG_8931.gif

was at the game last night
i think harden learned a ton playing with cp3
his court vision is really good and he knows how to shift defenses to get people open
and he also plays at his own pace which will mean with decline of athleticism his game will still be effective
He was playing like that before teaming up with cp. Was just asked to score and he excelled at it

Back
Top Bottom