The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

I tried to tell HIM HIM

IMG_8931.gif

He only speaks facts. Oh by the way.

9C4E9699-6ED8-4F8B-A025-284F1D316BE7.jpeg

This trade is doing them Raps a favor. Him & Schroeder can be a good backcourt and Quick is part of the future w/ Scottie.

Knicks use 7 first round picks from the stash. All 4 they got for this coming draft & 3 unprotecteds of their own. Couple more seconds from their stash cuz Tdot doesn’t have much to offer in terms of picks. Dallas pick should convey.

Zion healthy and motivated. I’d love for dude to get back closer to Duke weight. Eat and workout w/ RJ. Follow his lead. Zhanos needs discipline.
Well, my guy still fat but if he trims the weight in the next few months [highly unlikely] they still have the capital to go hunting for this Brahman bull.

The upgrade needed for this 1A star pg.

No matter how well Randle plays though, this is always the narrative :lol:

Jalen Green 0]

This is such a braindead, #LowIQ take :lol:

Drafted Immanuel Quickley & Quentin Grimes in the late first round. Mitchell Robinson in the second. Julius Randle & Jalen Brunson have developed into All-NBA caliber players here. Identified Isaiah Hartenstein & Donte DiVincenzo as under the radar free agents. You could argue the quality of their future picks but only OKC rivals in quantity. One of the youngest rotations in the league among playoff teams. Not a single bad contract on the books.

They need a Jalen Green, though.

Back
Top Bottom