The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

tbh the more I think about it, Bucks should honestly swallow their pride and bring back Bud.

it would be ridiculous, unprecedented and embarrassing but like lets be honest.

if you want and established coach with a good track record.
and it's a win now situation.

and the options are Doc Rivers, A Van Gundy, or coach Bud....I take coach Bud everyday.

Look at who they played in the Finals? Team of frauds.
Let’s go full circle and see how the suns got there

1706041064175.jpeg

tbh the more I think about it, Bucks should honestly swallow their pride and bring back Bud.

it would be ridiculous, unprecedented and embarrassing but like lets be honest.

if you want and established coach with a good track record.
and it's a win now situation.

and the options are Doc Rivers, A Van Gundy, or coach Bud....I take coach Bud everyday.
already beyond embarrassing situation they put themselves in. imo it would be more embarrassing to hire doc than to crawl back to bud

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

A 2fur lmao

Let the anti flow!!!!
antidope antidope supports a team led by Rudy Gilbert and Karl Anthony Towns

The crumbling and washed Warriors

The Spurs, who look like they gonna be bull****ing around for the next five years at the minimum

And is still a Jordan Poole fan in the year 2024

Anti outchea making worse life decisions than my cousin who is in his 40s, still trying to make a living off of Cutco, Forex trading, and getting his record label off the ground.

Mans is in no position to talk about fraudulence.

Last edited:
antidope antidope supports a team like by Rudy Gilbert and Karl Anthony Towns

And the Spurs who look like they gonna be bull**** for the the next five years at the minimum

Anti outchea making worse life decisions that my cousin in his 40s who is still trying to making a loving off of Cutco, Forex trading, and getting his record label off the ground.

10-8 round to Rusty

antidope antidope supports a team like by Rudy Gilbert and Karl Anthony Towns

The Spurs who look like they gonna be bull****ing around for the the next five years at the minimum

Anti outchea making worse life decisions that my cousin in his 40s who is still trying to making a loving off of Cutco, Forex trading, and getting his record label off the ground.

This yo cousin b ?

1706041340625.png

kinda weird to fire him mid season and they are #2 in the east... doc should not get another coaching job...

Back
Top Bottom