The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

Brunson is ballin but when the hell is the last time yall heard anyone say they wanna go see Brunson play. :lol:

I know that isnt the point but still.
Point could be made for Halli too before this season but I hear you, not really a household name just yet.

The ways he's playing though It might not be long until then, especially if he balls again in the postseason.

Think him not having a super flashy game like some of his counterparts hurts him in these sort of popularity contests but he's arguably been the best PG in the East the first half of the season to his credit.

Point could be made for Halli too before this season but I hear you, not really a household name just yet.

The ways he's playing though It might not be long until then, especially if he balls again in the postseason.

Think him not having a super flashy game like some of his counterparts hurts him in these sort of popularity contests but he's arguably been the best PG in the East the first half of the season to his credit.

I’m already over it.

I know which opinions matter to me most.

We’ll just wait until next week.

Btw

1706234668538.png

Thats it, he doesnt have a flashy game, nor is he particularly “fun” to watch. Dude can ball, hell of a year hes having but if im going to the Garden its cause someone else is coming to town, not cause of JB or anyone on the Knicks. Dont care how well they doing. :lol:

Rozier trade was cool but won’t change much. He’s bout to have a ball in Miami off the court though.

Back
Top Bottom