The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

I mean, he's still 30sum. I think I still do it if I'm Presti, make them some of the heavily protected likely to fall in the mid to late 20s ones and salary ballast in Poku and/or Dieng. Either would appreciate the international flair of the city

Exciting win. I was just surprised tears were shed.
Dude just been named AS for the first time & is getting serenaded all night after a yuuge comeback.

I was tearing up watching my guys play w/o quitting or underestimating the opps like some other disappointments in the East.

Dude just been named AS for the first time & is getting serenaded all night after a yuuge comeback.

I was tearing up watching my guys play w/o quitting or underestimating the opps like some other disappointments in the East.

Pacers have a good young team sitting at the 6th seed. I don't think anyone underestimates them TBH. They give 2007 Warriors vibes.

Imagine playing for the team you grew up rooting for, hearing MVP chants rain down on you at home after dropping 40 in a tough comeback to win 9 straight, right after being announced to your first AS game. I'd cry too.

Yeah this makes sense when you put it like that. I'm happy for the guy. He's living his dream.

Pacers have a good young team sitting at the 6th seed. I don't think anyone underestimates them TBH. They give 2007 Warriors vibes.
When I said underestimated their opps & disappointments I was referring to the Celtics again.

Crying on the mic after a February 1st win vs the Indiana Pacers is wild.
Mans grew up seeing his Pops playing for the Knicks, now is a star for that very team and dropped 40 on the night he found out he made his first ASG (with his Pops as an assistant coach). Sheesh. You don’t have to be THAT manly, bruh.

When I said underestimated their opps & disappointments I was referring to the Celtics again.

I know. But you said the Knicls didn't underestimate their opps. And I said why would they, the Pacers are good...not really a team you'd underestimate if you're the Knicks. The Celtics underestimated an undermanned Lakers team, which makes more sense.

I know. But you said the Knicls didn't underestimate their opps. And I said why would they, the Pacers are good...not really a team you'd underestimate if you're the Knicks. The Celtics underestimated an undermanned Lakers team, which makes more sense.
Ahh got ya.

I chimed in btw just w/ a lite jab back but def ain’t tripping over this.

Back
Top Bottom