The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

-_-

Seriously I think we have the power to get to the Western Conference Finals but some of those are ****ing embarrassing.

-_-

Seriously I think we have the power to get to the Western Conference Finals but some of those are ****ing embarrassing.

There ain't no way...they've been exposed lately and the Bulls laid out the best blueprint yet by going 2 bigs vs. KAT & Gobert.

Granted not all teams can do that, but Ant sees nothing but double teams and Caruso locked him down the 4th Q.

Right now, I'm only confident they get outta round 1. Lots of work to do to advance after that.

Also felt the Wolves should've went to Naz in OT. Nothing we ain't seen before with Gobert in tight games...offense froze up completely....Ridiculous.

HIM HIM we need some insight, what's going on here

I've been confused for years. I just checked my old DM's. He denied being that Jamal Christopher dude but that twitter account has a bday on it and it matches shoeking's bday :lol:

But he also told me he runs Clippers Film Room. So it might be him on both accounts after all.

There ain't no way...they've been exposed lately and the Bulls laid out the best blueprint yet by going 2 bigs vs. KAT & Gobert.

Granted not all teams can do that, but Ant sees nothing but double teams and Caruso locked him down the 4th Q.

Right now, I'm only confident they get outta round 1. Lots of work to do to advance after that.

Also felt the Wolves should've went to Naz in OT. Nothing we ain't seen before with Gobert in tight games...offense froze up completely....Ridiculous.
Color me optimistic but I think they are just ready for a break

Is it a hot take to think that they won't relinquish it for the rest of the season?

Can't really see another team sitting at no.1 come April besides them or the Champs who are a half game back right now.

OKC and Minny's starts have been impressive but it feels like the credible contenders are gonna seperate themselves from the rest of the pack in the 2nd half of the season

Is it a hot take to think that they won't relinquish it for the rest of the season?

Can't really see another team sitting at no.1 come April besides them or the Champs who are a half game back right now.

OKC and Minny's starts have been impressive but it feels like the credible contenders are gonna seperate themselves from the rest of the pack in the 2nd half of the season

I think you are correct with your take on the best teams and them both landing on top down the stretch (DEN,LAC) but I really think the top 4 could scramble any which way and land accordingly before the playoffs

The top 4 aint being caught regardless

Back
Top Bottom