The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

Is it a hot take to think that they won't relinquish it for the rest of the season?

Can't really see another team sitting at no.1 come April besides them or the Champs who are a half game back right now.

OKC and Minny's starts have been impressive but it feels like the credible contenders are gonna seperate themselves from the rest of the pack in the 2nd half of the season

Only threat for the Nuggets in the West.

Just Need Kiwi and MVPG healthy for the playoff run.

If that's the case Playoff Harden should be minimized since he would the 3rd option and can just focus on facilitating for others.

#NoExcuses

IMG_2250.jpeg
IMG_2260.jpeg
IMG_2252.jpeg
IMG_2209.jpeg
IMG_2203.jpeg
IMG_2171.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2260.jpeg
    IMG_2260.jpeg
    273.2 KB · Views: 6
"The Robfather does it again!"

This going to be the Lakers' roster/depth chart at the deadline on Thursday.

DLo / Reaves / JHS
Caruso / Christie / Mays
Bron / Prince / Reddish
AD / Vando / Wood
Olynyk / Hayes / Wood

I've been confused for years. I just checked my old DM's. He denied being that Jamal Christopher dude but that twitter account has a bday on it and it matches shoeking's bday :lol:

But he also told me he runs Clippers Film Room. So it might be him on both accounts after all.

I've been confused about this for a while too because they sound exactly alike but I remembered shoeking has a non-basketball account. I just checked and Justin aka LaClippersFilm is shoeking and Jamal is his twin. So it's the opposite of this:

It is. Clippers film is his twin brother

-Olynyk still drawing interest from other teams
-Clarkson likely staying put
-Celtics and Suns persuing Fontecchio

Back
Top Bottom