The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

Nah but….

Jaden Ivey- 37/6/7
Keegan Murray- 0/4/4

:lol:
Ivey with Cade is 13/3/3. Basically a worse but younger version of Malik monk. You’ll get the great games when he has all the usage but we both know that’s not how it goes playing next to Fox and Sabonis.

Kyrie been wearing his own socks since brooklyn . He was wearing his own Nike Socks , then plain ones

Yea but Nike has a deal with the league. All players are supposed to be wearing Nike socks.

That’s why you see guys like Harden covering up the Nike logo

1707400421609.png

We are all Lakers fans tonight.

This is something about the league that I do not get. On nights like this, where you know well in advance of the date of the game, why aren't the schedule-makers throwing the Lakers a free W. Why are they playing DENVER of all teams? Really bad story management.

That’s wild man. I’m gonna remain positive though.

This is something about the league that I do not get. On nights like this, where you know well in advance of the date of the game, why aren't the schedule-makers throwing the Lakers a free W. Why are they playing DENVER of all teams? Really bad story management.

This isn't Mamba Mentality. :frown:

Bean wouldn’t want a handout. Playing and beating a non title contender isn’t mamba mentality

Plus they found something with Rui defending Jokic.

Kinda weird that Nike and the NBA are allowing Kyrie to wear socks with Anta and his logos on them

He is the only player I have seen doing that.
Bron wears compression clothing of two different colors. League policy states teams must wear the same color. Bron will wear a black leg sleeve with a white arm sleeve. Apparently no one in the league offices cares.

The NBA needs a Merton Hanks guy like the NFL checking each player individually for uniform violations.

Thought something like this would’ve happened during a season home opener

I might need some Kleenex on deck tonight

Back
Top Bottom