The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Zingus doesn't seem like he liked his role in Dallas

Grant Williams sneak dissing

The signs are out there. Put you do you famb.
Grant Williams wore out his welcome in Boston too. He’s just an annoying dude.

Porzingis got humbled a bit and his went from being the 2nd option to the 3rd or 4th option. He also went from being one of the most inefficient post scorers to one of the best.

Trying to link this to people not liking playing with Luka when there aren’t any real signs seems silly.

Grant Williams wore out his welcome in Boston too. He’s just an annoying dude.

Porzingis got humbled a bit and his went from being the 2nd option to the 3rd or 4th option. He also went from being one of the most inefficient post scorers to one of the best.

Trying to link this to people not liking playing with Luka when there aren’t any real signs seems silly.
I was more joking more than anything with my original comment

Porzingus didn't like how he was utilized at times, Grant Williams seems to be hinting at issues he had with the team.

So I used those dudes as an examples

You can relax. It is Black History Month, no need to defend Luka this much brotha.

Damn, wonder what it could be?

Missed a meeting?

Ja probably on his right shoulder with the blicky talking about come hang out the night before

dave-chappelle-come-here.gif

I was more joking more than anything with my original comment

Porzingus didn't like how he was utilized at times, Grant Williams seems to be hinting at issues he had with the team.

So I used those dudes as an examples

You can relax. It is Black History Month, no need to defend Luka this much brotha.
This is rich coming from D Book’s biggest defender down to the wack *** shoes he put out :lol:

@antidope I’ve been noticing the NBA’s recent push to make Totals a thing. They’ve been listening to us. basketball’s the only sport that ignores season totals :lol:

Scalabrine has been beating this drum pretty hard on Celtics broadcasts the past couple years. Granted, his reason is that Tatum would've won the scoring title last year instead of Embiid. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom