The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Yeah not rolling with the “don’t let WNBA players play” thing. Detractors going to detract regardless. But trotting out Aja Wilson in any capacity is great as they are stewards of their game. Just like having Sabrina shoot against Steph. Visibility matters more than trying win over someone you’ll never win over.

1708197604135.png

Couldn’t have less of an idea of who that Kai dude is :lol:

Streamer who just doing side quests at this point. He milking his 15 min but I aint eem mad, dude is prolly caking like an NBA player. I do enjoy those sleepover streams when people come sleepover in his basement, when Offset came that was comedy. That being said I coudnt watch a whole stream but ill watch the highlights. :lol:

Why I laugh when folks say they shouldn't have AS weekend in cold cities :lol:

All Star weekend in Toronto was one of the most memorable ones of the last while.

Pretty sure ASW in Philly, Boston and NYC would bang too.
The NBA needs to take pointers from the NFL and stop trashing small markets/cold places.

Why I laugh when folks say they shouldn't have AS weekend in cold cities :lol:

All Star weekend in Toronto was one of the most memorable ones of the last while.

Pretty sure ASW in Philly, Boston, Chicago, Minny and NYC would bang too.
i think cuz it was kobes last

nba hype going into this weekend just wasn't there i blame their promotion/marketing team

i think cuz it was kobes last

nba hype going into this weekend just wasn't there i blame their promotion/marketing team
Kobe's last, best dunk contest of the last 20 years and Klay lighting it up against Steph in the 3 point contest all made it memorable

Only thing that was bad was Drake messing up an iconic shot when Bron was guarding Kobe :lol: :smh:

DWK4uC9XcAEQFgx.jpg:large

Kobe's last, best dunk contest of the last 20 years and Klay lighting it up against Steph in the 3 point contest all made it memorable

Only thing that was bad was Drake messing up an iconic shot when Bron was guarding Kobe :lol: :smh:

DWK4uC9XcAEQFgx.jpg:large
exactly
damn thats so legendary

drake is such a lame
idk how antidope antidope listens to him and stans for this dude
drake is a loser for interjecting himself into another mans marriage what kinda bird behaviour is that :lol:

rip kobe rip gigi

Back
Top Bottom