The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

EYE dont even give the sixers a chance over denver currently

but to say sixers cant win 1 game in a 7 games series is WILDN to the max. im sorry it is

we entitled to our own opinion but thats a funny one you have

we seen how the teams match up when embiid an joker both play obv only in philly but ya Sixers can win 1 game vs the nuggets in a 7 game series esp a game in Philly

just a dumb opinion thats all

standing a chance vs winning 1 game is 2 complete diff things
You’re the defender of the Sixers honor so I’m not surprised that you think it’s dumb.

EYE dont even give the sixers a chance over denver currently

but to say sixers cant win 1 game in a 7 games series is WILDN to the max. im sorry it is
Reading comprehension killing you my guy.

I don’t know if the Sixers win a game quickly turned into “the Sixers can’t win a game” :lol:

Reading comprehension killing you my guy.

I don’t know if the Sixers win a game quickly turned into “the Sixers can’t win a game” :lol:
what the difference ?

you said its not crazy to think denver can sweep them

i said sixers can win 1 game

and here we are

deadmanny.png

what the difference ?

you said its not crazy to think denver can sweep them

i said sixers can win 1 game

and here we are
If the Sixers won a game I wouldn’t be surprised nor did I say it wouldn’t happen :lol:. Kinda key differences there but I digress.

If the Sixers won a game I wouldn’t be surprised nor did I say it wouldn’t happen :lol:. Kinda key differences there but I digress.

at least you already know where i was going bout 2-3 replies back :lol::lol:

EYE am always ready to thrown money down on the squad if i dont agree with your opinion

im just a degen and think that would of been easy money tbh for them to not get swept *IF they both made the finals together but moot point like you said first reply

but i will be here if that does happen

She really typed that phony message talking bout "womens purpose"

She bout to be a single mother of 3. Jalen still a kid running around, you can hear it in his interviews.

She really typed that phony message talking bout "womens purpose"

She bout to be a single mother of 3. Jalen still a kid running around, you can hear it in his interviews.
Checks coming is all she worried about
She’ll be almost 60 collecting child support checks 🐱is a MF

Back
Top Bottom