The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Jones and Washington shoot waaay too many 3s. Lively should get those shots inside.
Screenshot_20240524_223545_NBA.jpg

Said this last game. Something NEEDS to be done about this.

Lol Rudy literally stopped Luka on the previous possession... I'm tired of y'all always trying to deflect blame off of star players... Ant said he takes pride in being a 2-way player so why isnt he on Luka right there? There's no reason your center should be out on an island at the 3 point line on that possession.. Also Ant refused to take the last two shots on the last two offensive possessions, buddy shyed away from the moment. As someone has been speaking Ant's praises all year, it's clear he's just not ready. This will be great experience for him though.

Big Purr was awful tonight, no doubt but Ant deserves the slander.

He was MJ 2.0 all playoffs, now he's tired.

FOH.

And EYE like Ant.

It definitely doesn't feel as fun to slander KAT, but I'm an equal opportunity troll

Yall are right. Rudy is completely overrated and does nothing to help his team win on defense

Yall win 🤷🏿‍♂️

Luka is one of THEM so him flambéing Goober on the game winner while funny is whatever.

What's more concerning is Gafford and Lively feasting in the paint off dunks and layups all series thus far.

If he isn't negating them at the very least then what's he doing out there.

And this makes Rick Carlisle’s decision last night to wave the white flag look even crazier

I heard his weird *** response about "seeing what he had" with some guys, and it made no sense. Is there any real explanation for this? I'll take a win for the Cs either way, but when I realized it was like 9 plus minutes and 13 or 14 points I couldn't believe it. They just rolled over on purpose

Back
Top Bottom