The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Вчера я закоптил грудинку на своем BGE, так что сегодня я потрачу на чистое сжигание, чтобы очистить BGE.
IMG_1037.jpeg

Ant hasn't been as good as he needs to be in this series for sure, but KAT deserves more slander. That said, a lot of people's expectations for KAT in the playoffs were muted to begin with, so I think that's why Ant's more of a target.

Going to be interesting to see what Minny does in the Summer. Naz's emergence really gives them some leeway to think about moving off KAT and looking instead for another guy with scoring and playmaking capabilities.

Isnt it super rare for NBA MVP’s to die young?

Like a lot of OG’s are still with us

SGA was killing Dallas despite them coming up short. Ant man is killing me with all the wrong reads he’s making. I wish he could bring it up the floor instead of Conley, but he just can’t manipulate the offense yet to take on that responsibility. That’s what SGA and Luka has over him. Ant has great ability and God given talent, but his feel for the game is questionable to me as a former hooper. He’s only 22 though but that stuff is things you pick up early, you usually either have it or don’t

I was wondering if it would make sense to trade KAT for a younger PG and other pieces. Maybe Dejonte, Darius, heck even Brogdon. Obviously they won't be the only players involved as it will be a combination of players and picks.

If I were Minny, I would look at KAT's playoff track record and maybe favour depth and flexibility instead. They can get a decent return for KAT.

Back
Top Bottom