The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Marcus Smart is to the Celtics what Demar Derozan was to the Raptors. Fan favorite, but had to sacrifice for a bigger piece to go to the next level and win a ring

iono about all that bro. demar was the raptors #1 option and represented toronto. only way raptors' fans would be okay with letting go of demar was replacing him with arguably the best two way player of this generation.

smart was DPOY but I don't recall boston fans being too distraught about him leaving the team.

iono about all that bro. demar was the raptors #1 option and represented toronto. only way raptors' fans would be okay with letting go of demar was replacing him with arguably the best two way player of this generation.

smart was DPOY but I don't recall boston fans being too distraught about him leaving the team.

Naw Boston fans were about to have another tea party when Smart got trade. The "heart and grit" of the team.

This how good the 2024 finals was

rBb.gif

Worst finals in a long time. Congrats to the Cs tho. Very well deserved. Best team all year, and been one of the better teams in the league for a min. Very happy for Jalen & Jayson. Survived the stupid “break the duo up” talk. Al Hordord a champ! Jrue. Celtics team is cool, except for Potonroy and the crowd.

My Nuggets tricked this playoffs off, for everybody. Would’ve been way more competitive finals with them. And better for bettors smh.

Tatum is the first Jordan brand athlete to win a chip since who, does anyone know? Ray Allen in 2013 comes to mind. Kawhi was with new balance in 2019 I think

Kyrie Playoff run down 3 points vs regular season
Luka Playoff run down 5 points vs regular season

Wild how far they made it

Back
Top Bottom