The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

It’s a fact that the 2023-2024 Celtics had a historically dominant season by the numbers.

But whether they’re an all-time great team on that level of the ‘86 Celtics, 87-89 Lakers, ‘96 Bulls, ‘2017 Warriors, etc. has a subjective element to it that goes beyond numbers.

Posting flagg on Juneteenth?
Screenshot_20240227-144149__01.jpg

Lame ahh portnoy probably kicking himself for not thinking about it first :smh:

Bronny will be a Laker. If not, then I can see Lebron becoming a free agent then.
I think you are 100% right.

Let's be real, what Lebron wants he gets. Always kinda has. The orders have been made and other teams likely know it - this is Lebron's last dream.

So I am not seeing the Lakers whatsover allowing the chance of Lebron's kid going to another team. My question has always been, how do they guarantee this off? Do they have to literally blow a first rounder (or additional trade into first round) to assure it happens? Do they have to jump to top of second round? I aint really seeing them sitting on their hands until pick 55 and chancing messing this one up for Lebron.

I think you are 100% right.

Let's be real, what Lebron wants he gets. Always kinda has. The orders have been made and other teams likely know it - this is Lebron's last dream.

So I am not seeing the Lakers whatsover allowing the chance of Lebron's kid going to another team. My question has always been, how do they guarantee this off? Do they have to literally blow a first rounder (or additional trade into first round) to assure it happens? Do they have to jump to top of second round? I aint really seeing them sitting on their hands until pick 55 and chancing messing this one up for Lebron.
Players navigate to teams every year in the draft.

Agreed. So we're saying the Lake show confidently sits pat at 55 with this and he's waiting?
Ya, I see it happening. Personally, I don't mind it, but I have a problem with giving him a standard roster spot right away.

What's ya'lls realistic view on Bronny's NBA career? Of course it's so early and anything is possible, but.....

A couple years in the league, then Europe/etc?

Long career as a role-player?

Will develop into a great player?

What's ya'lls realistic view on Bronny's NBA career? Of course it's so early and anything is possible, but.....

A couple years in the league, then Europe/etc?

Long career as a role-player?

Will develop into a great player?
Deuce McBride or Jevon Carter if everything works out.

You are confusing the source. The "source" was not the IG page I posted.

The IG page reposted those facts from a media member who compiled them.

The stats are the stats, and quite impressive. I understand the account pulled those in to reinforce their point.

Calling them one of the greatest of all time was more what I was alluding to. But that's on me, I didn't elaborate.

Back
Top Bottom