The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

NBA may be cooked post Bron/KD/Curry. But it would only be temporary. Everything is in cycles. These current group of stars are just ehh to the casual fan. Im a hardcore NBA fan, but I got mad family who didnt even watch the Finals. I know some people are gonna be like "who cares" but this is how the money is made. The casual audience matters. We are gonna watch regardless
What personality does KD have? He was never a huge personality on or off the court. Just a really good player.

Also what team would be exciting in the East aside from the Knicks? I think the answer would be none because every other team is hated or called boring.

Finals should just be Knicks vs Lakers/Warriors every year. Maybe then people would be happy

A USA v. Canada final might actually break this thread

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh gonna be in here giving everyone hell

Hot takes galore about how one game in the Olympics is exposing such and such player

Tired Kendrick vs. Drake memes

Meth might have to ban everyone from it for a couple days just we can heal as a group
I would be very proud if Meth banned this thread permanently to give guys a chance to get WELL RESTED like Dr Umar.

USA gonna wash them.

They’ll be fun to watch though.
I haven't seen anyone betting against this Bron, KD and Steph-led monstar squad yet personally :lol:

As much as that'll be great to watch, I'm also interested in seeing how some of these other squads look

I haven't seen anyone betting against this Bron, KD and Steph-led monstar squad yet personally :lol:

As much as that'll be great to watch, I'm also interested in seeing how some of these other squads look
Who else is expected to be good? France and Germany?

The Pistons are really stupid and unrealistic with their expectations because no Hall Of Fame level coach, living or dead, can coach that sorry team to a championship with that current roster. So it clearly wasn't Monty Williams' fault because he doesn't have good players to work with.

They're so sorry, they can't even tank right to draft a transcendent player. Since they won't be able to get marquee free agents, the only way they can build that mess is by tanking and trying to luck out with drafting a generational talent.

What personality does KD have? He was never a huge personality on or off the court. Just a really good player.

Also what team would be exciting in the East aside from the Knicks? I think the answer would be none because every other team is hated or called boring.

Finals should just be Knicks vs Lakers/Warriors every year. Maybe then people would be happy
It’s not the market it’s the players and play style. I don’t care about the cities at all. Boston is a big market. They still are a snooze fest. KD has one of the best games to watch of all times. Barbershops all over America love KD’s game, damn the personality. It’s one of the reasons his teams get overrated every year.

Back
Top Bottom