The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

Damn OKC is building a team that's gon be nice for a while. Hate that we let go of AC.

OKC need a sniper and a serviceable big body and I'll feel confident in them going to the finals next season.

What kind of creator? Given how ball dominant Shai is? And JDub has the ball usually when he doesn’t.

The perfect person would be Lauri Markkanen. A big who can shoot, and take and can score some in iso to take pressure off of Shai without being ball dominant.

but Im guessing he's not available.

OKC got better :smh:

giphy.gif

Only player to make All NBA (2nd team) and All NBA Defense (1st team).

He had a monster year.
That’s a good argument. I’m not hating on it, I’m just not seeing the impact during the regular season to justify him being that high. But the facts are the facts. 1st on both is impressive

The perfect person would be Lauri Markkanen. A big who can shoot, and take and can score some in iso to take pressure off of Shai without being ball dominant.

but Im guessing he's not available.
I think there’s more meat on the bone (pun intended) with Chet than how he’s currently used.

I'm sorry there were no picks involved? Josh Giddey for a player that every team would want? The Chicago Bulls man..... 6 fluky championships and ineptitude every time period outside of that

Back
Top Bottom