The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

He should be. But he isn’t. Can’t stay healthy. Can’t get to the conference finals. Comes up small when you need him. Same thing every year.
You’re right but let’s say Embiid can stay healthy a little longer and 76ers add another player make a big 3 in Philly I would want to see him in the conference finals .. anything can happen they could blow this open (pause) just by drafting someone

I'm sorry there were no picks involved? Josh Giddey for a player that every team would want? The Chicago Bulls man..... 6 fluky championships and ineptitude every time period outside of that
Fluky championships????? Ain't nothing fluky about that dynasty.

. 6 fluky championships

1718921093736.gif

i’ll take Caruso. Makes an already small, poor rebounding team smaller and even when the rest of his game wasnt there he is a good drb %. but since it was a straight up trade we still got 32m or something from Hayward’s deal to mess with

Very interested to hear what these “good trade offers” were for Caruso. He only makes $9M so it’s not like you’re trading somebody making good money for him.

Lowkey would trust Rondo's basketball IQ more than JJ's :lol:

Don't know if he's got the temperment/personality for coaching but he's definitely got the x's and o's know-how for it.

Could be one to watch though since he's said he's interested in coaching

Rondo throwing hands against his players in a suit for leaving 5 seconds on the shot clock is what the game needs 🤣🤣

Rondo one last spit on Chris Paul…

on the entertainment 🤣🤣🤣

Last deadline:

However, the source indicated that there was a mandate from the Reinsdorfs to fight for the Playoffs. That, no doubt, impacted the front office’s decision making when it came to pulling the trigger on any Caruso deal.

skofqq.gif

Draft the 1st/2nd best player ever is not a repeatable process and is very much a fluke.

Them being rudder less since is further proof

True. What would you characterize getting D. Rob, Duncan, and Wemby as?

Bulls are idiots for trying to be in purgatory.

Are we sure they're even in?

They may want an inside big to give a different look, especially in the playoffs, but to spend $20M+/year on one? I can't see it.

Last rumor I read before this trade

“I reported about OKC’s interest, and I heard something similar to what you said about a short-term deal. There’s speculation OKC would offer him something in the realm of two years, $50 million with an opt-out in the second year, which is something like Bruce Brown got,” Bondy said.

Back
Top Bottom