The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

1718984021926.png

I’m not shocked in the slightest
I wonder if this will get the same amount of hate as the stockton assist thing from a few years ago.

Stern was determined to make Jordan be the “GOAT” and it worked. People still think he’s the greatest :lol:

I’m glad people are finally looking back and seeing the truth about Mike.

Cats got brainwashed.

I thought it was just a bad photochop, I didnt know Caruso got his start in the G league for Oklahoma City under Coach D. Cute storyline. What kind of Latino is he? I wonder is he going to be on the Southside OKC ( a-friend a-friend knows) or just white passing with a Spanish name in Edmond/Nichols Hills. #thesearetherealquestions

lol Klutch sports and they cronies are working overtime to defame MJ. Who looks at games 35 years later? Anyways stat variances from home stat keepers have always been off. Especially for star players. Im sure a ton of lebrons "assist" should have just been field goals from the other player. However I have a life and im not gonna dig up footage from 2009 to prove a point.

Nobody thinks MJ is the GOAT over Lebron because of a DPOY. Even though I know it hurts Bron that he doesn't have one. The 80's was a weird decade. A lot of guards won DPOY in that decade, and that will never happened again now that we have analytics to show that the impact are with big men. Who cares. It was 1988

lol Klutch sports and they cronies are working overtime to defame MJ. Who looks at games 35 years later? Anyways stat variances from home stat keepers have always been off. Especially for star players. Im sure a ton of lebrons "assist" should have just been field goals from the other player. However I have a life and im not gonna dig up footage from 2009 to prove a point.

It has literally not always been off. No modern basketball player has fake stats.

If you dig up footage from 09 you would not see steal and block count doubling at home discrepancies.

That’s the point

Nobody thinks MJ is the GOAT over Lebron because of a DPOY. Even though I know it hurts Bron that he doesn't have one. The 80's was a weird decade. A lot of guards won DPOY in that decade, and that will never happened again now that we have analytics to show that the impact are with big men. Who cares. It was 1988

People definitely use the “MJ was a better defender he has a DPOY” argument.

I will pull receipts of people on this very site who have repeated that garbage.

It has literally not always been off. No modern basketball player has fake stats.

If you dig up footage from 09 you would not see steal and block count doubling at home discrepancies.

That’s the point
That is not true. There has been debates as recent as Westbrooks MVP season and others on fake recorded stats. Namely assist. That are basically interpreted different from game to game.

It's a slow summer in the NBA so I'll bite, on or off the court Jordan is the goat. It's not even close imo

Statistically you can argue the data sure, but when comparing greatness across eras and various rules and other variance you have to bring in non-measurables

MJ was the better defender
Better Scorer
More clutch (Finals record)
Better shooter

Exhibit A.

Also none of these are true

Parade going on and this is the hot topic.

If I wanted to watch racists happy I’d watch a Trump rally.

Back
Top Bottom