The Official NBA Season Thread: Player Option Day

straitjacket-2.jpg

Time in OKC next season

we never beating the allegations :smh:

we won. got the last laugh. time for the fans to let it go

I was at the parade. Some folks couldn’t resist the urge to chant **** about Kyrie. Unfortunately, it’ll keep going for as long as Kyrie plays against the Cs. Lots of obnoxious *** folks throwing nip bottles and trash across crowds like wtf.

I was at the parade. Some folks couldn’t resist the urge to chant **** about Kyrie. Unfortunately, it’ll keep going for as long as Kyrie plays against the Cs. Lots of obnoxious *** folks throwing nip bottles and trash across crowds like wtf.

yeah, man. it's time to let the kyrie hate/obsession go. move on already

Dudes likely changing teams shortly:
- Brandon Ingram
- Zach Lavine
- Tobias Harris
- Kelly Oubre Jr
- D'Angelo Russell
- Chris Middleton
- Bobby Portis
- Jimmy Butler
- Paul George
- Andrew Wiggins
- Brook Lopez
- Trae Young
- Dejounte Murray
- Mikal Bridges
- Maxi Kleber
- Tim Hardaway Jr
- Kyle Kuzma

I think that’s just the tip of the iceberg because you have so many guys going into the final year of team-favorable deals in dead-end situations or stacked in front of younger talent. Who are the knicks moving? Orlando is definitely going to be making some moves, OKC still has $30M in cap space, Pelicans, Warriors, Bulls are likely making multiple deals each. Can’t see Nets or Wiz passing up trades for Bridges and Kuzma given where their teams are at.

yeah, man. it's time to let the kyrie hate/obsession go. move on already

Like I get IT lol. For me, it’s water under the bridge. It sucked because after that 2019 season, everything felt uncertain. I was so upset at the time and felt everything was a wasted effort. Good thing that the whole team recovered from what might’ve been a catastrophic scenario where things could’ve gone south and may have possibly led to the Jays breaking up afterwards. Kyrie leaving was a blessing in disguise because it eventually made both Jays expand and grow their games that ultimately led to a title. I still find Kyrie fascinatingly annoying because he brings so much to the table yet just can’t seem to deliver in important moments post-Cleveland.

Just a little perspective goes a long way considering how unfortunate things have been prior to this season especially how the Celtics are viewed nationally and all over the world.

I’m just happy that I get to root for two homegrown talents that have yet to enter their primes and hopefully can bring a title or two more to the city.

Celtics fans should be grateful Kyrie walked. Could’ve signed the max and forced his way out like he did in Brooklyn, which he 100% would have done.

Whole trajectory of the core could have been different. Thankfully it was just one piece.

Thank you Kyrie.

Also normal people should feel happy for him that he seemingly found a home and has grown as an individual. Wifey and kid probably helped. Let him live. Celtics got the ultimate revenge so it should be considered a closed chapter.

Celtics fans should be grateful Kyrie walked. Could’ve signed the max and forced his way out like he did in Brooklyn, which he 100% would have done.

Whole trajectory of the core could have been different. Thankfully it was just one piece.

Thank you Kyrie.

Also normal people should feel happy for him that he seemingly found a home and has grown as an individual. Wifey and kid probably helped. Let him live. Celtics got the ultimate revenge so it should be considered a closed chapter.

Agreed. "Sports hate" can be a fun part of the fan experience, but this should be over with. We won and he played badly in the biggest spot against us. Take the W and be graceful. Some people are weirdos though

Dudes likely changing teams shortly:
- Brandon Ingram
- Zach Lavine
- Tobias Harris
- Kelly Oubre Jr
- D'Angelo Russell
- Chris Middleton
- Bobby Portis
- Jimmy Butler
- Paul George
- Andrew Wiggins
- Brook Lopez
- Trae Young
- Dejounte Murray
- Mikal Bridges
- Maxi Kleber
- Tim Hardaway Jr
- Kyle Kuzma

I think that’s just the tip of the iceberg because you have so many guys going into the final year of team-favorable deals in dead-end situations or stacked in front of younger talent. Who are the knicks moving? Orlando is definitely going to be making some moves, OKC still has $30M in cap space, Pelicans, Warriors, Bulls are likely making multiple deals each. Can’t see Nets or Wiz passing up trades for Bridges and Kuzma given where their teams are at.
This would be a fun off season

Too bad 75% of the GMs will

dwyane-wade-pump-fake.gif

Back
Top Bottom