The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA Draft

Nursing home?
cpt14039819.jpg;w=392

Trading essentially 1 for 2 was good

It’s crazy how fast the fans turned on grant though, when he first came it seemed like he was going to be a fan favorite for years lol

I guess it’s f them picks

Man I liked Grant, but he's too small and inconsistent for this team.
Wish him nothing but the best, but yeah. F them picks lol.

I’ve said it before in here, but it’s clear most of you don’t really watch Hornets games. And why would you? :lol:

PJ is feast or famine, and it’s usually a feast in a meaningless blowout. Then he’ll go silent for a week or two. Gordon Hayward is a shell of his former self, made of glass and isn’t a meaningful vet presence in the locker room. Maybe it’s just a case of a bad situation/fit in Charlotte, but I really don’t see it with either of those guys. Glad they’re gone and that Mitch did some actual GMing and got back decent returns.

Just need that Steph homecoming to make the Curry cypher complete… :nerd::nerd:
I get that, but our backup to our 7'1 190lb center who has not missed a game this season, is Jaylin Williams who is shooting 38% from the floor. After that, Kenrich Williams who is like 6'7 210 or something and really a sg/sf.

Last I checked we were 29th in rebounding. I get it, conscious decision for playing style, but you're not going to win when you can't complete a defensive possession with a rebound and forcing pace/turnovers slows down in the postseason as well

We NEEDED Olynyk or Gafford

I should make a muse account. I'm too talented not to. Here's my options.

*king James the Goat Muse*
*Brothers in Bron Muse*
*Klutch Muse*
*Draymond Punch Muse*
*Podcast Draymond Muse*
*Affordable Housing in San Fran Muse*

pay for a twitter subscription, set up some bots, talk **** and get paid

that's all twitter is now

got accounts over in hyderabad talking like theyre nba experts these days :lol:

Back
Top Bottom