The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Y'all cats
Texas seeing more Snow than New York area nowadays.

Truly bizarre.

In Texas now... The folks in Dallas have no clue how to deal with ice/snow...there was literally a wreck every few miles or so on the interstate Monday

We should have a NT exhibition where every member can jump in a ring and back up what they’re saying online. I see it too much on here :smh:
This I can agree on my brother. The e thuggin on here kills me. I wish these cats would stick to shoes and sports. Dudes do all this yapping knowing there's a 99% chance they'll never meet the person they're talking to :lol:

I literally told you "Moving on". Your whole explanation was dumb.
And because you have nothing to say about LeBron’s comments on COVID-19, the Daryl Morey situation, or the tweets he made about ma’kia Bryant. You just wanna chalk it up to “ a black man with an opinion”.

Trickle down economics and capitalism tricked most people. Idk why y'all acting surprised.
Say you want higher wages and free healthcare for THEM and they wanna know where the money's coming from, but when you point to Bezos' mega-yacht, with a heli-pad and a smaller yacht inside, that sits gathering dust for 50 weeks out of the year, now you're a communist who's coming after their '05 Dodge Neon next to buy illegal immigrants mansions.

Came in here to ask exactly what the hell Jamal Crawford was talking about last night re: Luka and James Harden's flowers, but uh...

simpsons-bart-simpson.gif

IDK who dude is but it truly blows my mind when people try and turn their noses up at the poor man... Go read a book.

This I can agree on my brother. The e thuggin on here kills me. I wish these cats would stick to shoes and sports. Dudes do all this yapping knowing there's a 99% chance they'll never meet the person they're talking to :lol:
I'm e Thugging while you're sitting here trying to **** on the poor when likely If you went a month without income you would be on the street. FOH you are a clown I do not respect you. GO GET A JOB GO DO SOMETHING POSITIVE. YOU ARE NOT A BOSS. READ A BOOK GET SOME SENSE.

We should have a NT exhibition where every member can jump in a ring and back up what they’re saying online. I see it too much on here :smh:
I'm closer to being tough than he is to being rich. I would never just turn my nose up at the poor because I can scrape two pennies together.

I watched that John Wall interview and he was saying something along the lines of telling Green that a lot of stuff him and KPJ are allowed to do in Houston wouldn't fly in other organizations. .. I say that to say I don't Green needs to be in that type of environment while he's in his developmental years as a player.

How many inches did y’all get today? Is it basically just like ATL from awhile back where it’s a combination of lack of city prep (salting the streets) + people not knowing how to drive in the snow?

Basically. Some parts got hit with actual snow, but it's more so the ice and sleet everywhere.
I'm not leaving the house at all this week.

Gonna hit the gym then come back and catch up on this nonsense.

Work gonna fly by today reading all this...

His finals record is what f'd him. I think him and Mike should just be considered 1A and 1B TBH.
Maaaaaan. Poor Kareem and Magic.

I got all the respect for Lebron and his accomplishments. But just like MJ, it distorts the accomplishments of other legends. The MVP trophy should honor Kareem!!
Besides housing, the worst area for this is taxes

So many middle class people reject progressive tax policy and enforcement because they buy into this idea that if they go after the ultra rich, they will come after them next

Too many people get into this mode of thinking like temporarily embarrassed millionaires. And reject things that will make their lives materially better now, at their current income level
NIMBYISM. CLASSISM. RACISM. Through politics and fear mongering. Both sides full of bs.

Back
Top Bottom