The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Beasley & Vanderbilt would be some good additions to take the team a step closer. Tho I’m more of the ‘wait til summer’ mindset, I got a feeling those names are gone before it gets here.

The deal reportedly has them keeping majority of their stockpiled draft picks. Obi :frown:

And on another note;

I’d hate it but if KD says he wants a new home NOW but not a new city, you gotta throw down an offer.

RJ getting shipped in that deal most likely & that’s why I’d hate it.

JB/Grimes/KD/Randle/Mitch

Yea, that could work.

Ja is insane.

ja.PNG

Zac Randolph needs to intervene immediately.

In a weird way this reminds me of how Sam Hurd pissed away his football career because he wanted to be the dope man so badly.

Beasley & Vanderbilt would be some good additions to take the team a step closer. Tho I’m more of the ‘wait til summer’ mindset, I got a feeling those names are gone before it gets here.

The deal reportedly has them keeping majority of their stockpiled draft picks. Obi :frown:

And on another note;

I’d hate it but if KD says he wants a new home NOW but not a new city, you gotta throw down an offer.

RJ getting shipped in that deal most likely & that’s why I’d hate it.

JB/Grimes/KD/Randle/Mitch

Yea, that could work.
Why? He'd be the best player in franchise history the second he'd join :lol:

was only a matter of time before ja morant & crew wore people out. that's crazy behavior

predisposition to behaving that way, too much success too soon or just surrounded by the wrong people?

Sad to see Seth, Brunson and now DFS leave over the years. All great in their roles and by all accounts good teammates

Spencer was amazing as well

I don't think this will get them a title but I'm hoping as the worst case scenario they won't give Irving the long extension and they can just build from the ground up in a few years if he goes Kyrie

The Nets have a lot of talent still, it's too bad Simmons is such an albatross. Almost any other malcontent max player would have been so much better

Brooklyn midas whale go full rebuild and ship KD. That experiment failed.
I kind of like what they're going for. They probably need another guy because KD and Dinwiddie isn't enough offense.

But the defense come playoff time could be nasty with Claxton, DFS, O'Neal, engaged KD.

Back
Top Bottom