The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Probably doesn't want to get Jerry West'd for betrayal
francis.png

Cant. He is a perfect scapegoat. Made everyone not notice Bron (and AD coming over in help) getting debo’d for the game winner or the amount of bad 3s LeBron took that didnt or barely drew iron

All the sports shows just showed all of Westbrooks misses and harped on that the entire segment
Yup everyone goes for the low hanging fruit for the likes/views, but if u really watch that team u know what's up. He's been a role player on that team for over a year now but everyone wants to go in on him like he's a star cause they don't wanna face the facts with their real star. Shame what one of the leagues most storied franchises has allowed.

Probably doesn't want to get Jerry West'd for betrayal
francis.png
What’s funny is I met an older gentleman in the Bay Area that golfs with Lacob and he said “when he was trying to look for investors for the warriors we all thought it was such a bad investment…”

Jokes on these guys

I wouldn’t say one of the best…but his mid range, going down hill was def an asset at one point in his prime. When he had it working, it was money.

But WB Shot completely broke now. Confidence def lost. Lift gone. All bad.

It started with the free throws (going from mid 80s to 60s) and then on out. I think Russ got a lil case of the yips too.

I wouldn’t say one of the best…but his mid range, going down hill was def an asset at one point in his prime. When he had it working, it was money.

It started with the free throws (going from mid 80s to 60s) and then on out. I think Russ got a lil case of the yips too.
crazy how much his FT% plummeted after they banned players from walking past the 3 point line between shots.

I was more so laughing at him dismissing anyone that brings up stats and just says, "Watch the game."

Tried to get all 5 miles in for the League Pass today and tapped out at 3

images (4).jpeg
1.75 for me but I didn’t cheat myself. Have to start somewhere, even keep going after it started raining. Massage will be scheduled for end of week somewhere, calves and it band checked out like 2 minutes in but the devil is a lie

At the park bout to try to get 1.67 miles in so i can get my free league pass. Probably my first time running running, not on a treadmill, in like a decade idk maybe more
Good luck. Hope the knees and ankles hold up for you.

Back
Top Bottom