The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Using a HulKKK Hogan gif during Black History Month

1676175136177.png

Tx9I41M.gif

If you know this video...you know what he said. 🤣🤣🤣

Answer this, when everyone says that "such and such is" "the Michael Jordan" of something outside of basketball, what are they really saying? As well does anyone say this with anyone else's name..? 🤔🤷🏽‍♂️

Answer this, when everyone says that "such and such is" "the Michael Jordan" of something outside of basketball, what are they really saying? As well does anyone say this with anyone else's name..? 🤔🤷🏽‍♂️

Y’all holding on to scraps at this point. Let it go. New guard, new GOAT.

It's going to be funny 30 years from now when LeBron is considered the GOAT by all of the younger people. Old heads like those of us in this thread are going to be defending Jordan to our grandkids 🤣

30 years from now lol? It already has happened. The youth only know Mike for the stylish shoes rappers wear that they can resell and do tik tok dances in.

Bron the GOAT cause they go by the facts.

Y’all holding on to scraps at this point. Let it go. New guard, new GOAT.
Most def not scraps. Lebron most athletic ever, but not goat. There are 3 to 4 people ahead of him and no I am not saying that he is trash. Would you put someone over Ali as the greatest boxer, because of a record or over Hank Aaron in baseball because of a record?

Most def not scraps. Lebron most athletic ever, but not goat. There are 3 to 4 people ahead of him and no I am not saying that he is trash. Would you put someone over Ali as the greatest boxer, because of a record or over Hank Aaron in baseball because of a record?
Most athletic ever? Hell Ja Morant more athletic tha Bron, but that don't make Ja the GOAT

3-4 people ahead of him top 5 biggest hater take of the day. Only person you can try to make a case for is Mike and that case is debatable too.

Most athletic ever? Hell Ja Morant more athletic tha Bron, but that don't make Ja the GOAT
Nah, Westbrook the most athletic PG of all time. I never said anything about being goat though. Ja is legit, but he already been hurt more than Westbrook has been in Westbrook's whole career. Furthermore if patty bev never did that beyond dirty move to Westbrook DURING A TIMEOUT there would NOT be a warriors dynasty! Ain't too many players coming back from something like and TWICE at that!

Back
Top Bottom