The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

being a philly sport fanatic becoming waaay to stressful lol

ima keep riding though and talking my **** :lol:

Baseball season soon

9f25defa07123e2043ad6dd36647fe3c.png

wtf what game is this?
its clearly wwe wrestlemania for N64

N64TH STREET — The Rock greets the millions in WWF No Mercy, by...

It’s really wild how EA SPORTS, could not really develop a functioning basketball video game, for the entire decade of the 2010s.

That’s insane

They were on the right path with NBA Live 10.

Then the NBA Elite shenanigans happened and it was a wrap. :smh:

NBA 2K has come nowhere close to replicating the crowd and playoff atmosphere of Live 10.

They're more concerned with having you dump VC into your Barbie so that you can equip a shooting sleeve or use a skateboard to move around.

It’s really wild how EA SPORTS, could not really develop a functioning basketball video game, for the entire decade of the 2010s.

That’s insane
**** makes no sense. I know it's wishful thinking, but I wanna see 2k get some sort of competition; I miss the days when major sports had at least 3 games to choose from.

Baseball season soon

Need to figure out these Tobias minutes and getting over that foul hunting technique in the playoffs. And doc

I come in peace. I come in peace. I come in peace

NBA 2K has come nowhere close to replicating the crowd and playoff atmosphere of Live 10.

They're more concerned with having you dump VC into your Barbie so that you can equip a shooting sleeve or use a skateboard to move around.

They really had something with the 10 series. I had the college hoops game too. And the different motion offenses and offenses in general and cuts/fluidity + spacing are still ahead of their time. And def the atmosphere :smh:

**** makes no sense. I know it's wishful thinking, but I wanna see 2k get some sort of competition; I miss the days when major sports had at least 3 games to choose from.

Man, having the option to play different types of sports games was great. Got to find the the lil quirks in each game, that drew you to it. 2K is another sad case in capitalism. But at least they tried and actually developed gameplay. Idek what’s up with madden these days :smh:.

Used to play the hockey and mlb games back in the day too. Options on options. What a time

I would love to watch a Doc covering the 2k/Live wars and what exactly made EA completely stop making games. They’re in a perfect spot to retake the market. Most people playing 2k are only doing so because there’s no other option.

Need to figure out these Tobias minutes and getting over that foul hunting technique in the playoffs. And doc

I come in peace. I come in peace. I come in peace
The 3 guys who have played the most minutes/games (Tae bo Tuck, Tobias, Melton) are the guys struggling right now

When 3 starter’s basically giving you 0 it’s gonna be a struggle. ASB needs to come ASAP

Baseball season soon

Easiest fix is to just bench PJ Tucker and make him the backup center when the playoffs start. Hope Jalen McDaniels is ready.

Back
Top Bottom