The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Is it wrong to think SGA is an all-NBA caliber guard right now? If/when he actually plays…
He should have gotten the all star spot as a replacement Fox got a few seasons ago

But the Thunder have 0 nationally televised games and whether genuine or tanking related, he is injury prone. We’ll have to wait til he gets to a new team and see. Because he looks amazing tonight and he was initially listed as out

He should have gotten the all star spot as a replacement Fox got a few seasons ago

But the Thunder have 0 nationally televised games and whether genuine or tanking related, he is injury prone. We’ll have to wait til he gets to a new team and see. Because he looks amazing tonight and he was initially listed as out
Don’t think it’s gonna take a new team. They’ll be ready to go next year. He’s a star, and they basically already have all the role guys. Will be adding Chet and another top 5 pick probably.

The hell, when did Chris Haynes get a job with TNT? Is this new? Am I that out of touch?

The hell, when did Chris Haynes get a job with TNT? Is this new? Am I that out of touch?
"Im Ron Burgandy?" Chris Haynes?

Been there a minute and he sounds like a robot every time doing sideline reporting

But in casual setting he sounds comfortable. So random to me :lol:

You were attacking me when I said Royce O’Neal was just running around doing nothing. EYE remember
You’ve been holding on to this fam :lol:

A title team definitely needs multiple dribblers, I’ve been saying this about the Mavs for years :/

All I told you was that royce was like the 5th option and not paid to do anything more than 3 and D, which is what he is. Like dfs

A lot of 5th options run around, that’s why they 5th options

Back
Top Bottom