The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Lakers got this. I mean Nuggets can’t really hang and AD is the best in the world. Yea they lost the first 2 but lakers could’ve easily won those 2 games. Nuggets can’t replicate that. I think they figured something out. Either way I’m just proud we made it this far.

Lakers easily win, undefeated at home.

Nuggets will finally remember the best thing they ever done was help Mutumbo cry tears of joy against the Sonics.

They are not ready for the big time, Lakers are big time.

Also to ensure the Lakers win, I made sure to make Lebron, AD, Rui and Dennis 99 OVR in 2K.

For some reason it wouldnt let me make Austin Reaves 99 OVR, kept reverting back to 72 OVR.

DLo is 65 OVR, smh.

Last edited:
They ain't dragging jack, kardashians, sign guy, denzel, etc out to have the show lose and make gm 4 lose any hype

Lakers got this. I mean Nuggets can’t really hang and AD is the best in the world. Yea they lost the first 2 but lakers could’ve easily won those 2 games. Nuggets can’t replicate that. I think they figured something out. Either way I’m just proud we made it this far.

robert-de-niro-you.gif

scott foster is the extender now? remember when he was the guy who reffed when the road team needed to win?

think people just want him to be what they want their mind to believe

if we listen to some people tony brothers was supposed to help the lakers last game but instead he really missed alot of calls that favored tbe nuggets

Nuggets take game 3.

Lakers will be able to get their wind back.

But Denver train and live in Denver at that elevation. That's equivalent of Goku training in the gravity room and coming back to earth. They'll be able to run for longer, faster, further.

Goku isnt real.

LeGOAT is.

bad officiating can only do so much. refs tried to help the celtics last night but the heat wasnt having it and the celtics didnt want to take advantage of it playing like idiots

same with the lakers. most of the bad calls were in the first half. lakers still had an 11 point lead in the second half and lost it cuz lebron kept jacking up threes and ad played like a ******* toddler on offense while murray woke up and hit his shots

Denver just needa get 1 of these, then finish at home. Pressures on em though if they drop today, so Mikes message should be that of URGENCY. Put em away tonight.

On the road for work… get to the hotel just in time to start watching the game and this is the screen I’m greeted with :lol:

IMG_7907.jpeg

I guess I have to watch on the computer now.

Back
Top Bottom