The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Feels like Jimmy’s 1 stop was another intentional shenanigan for the storybook he’s trying to author.

That’s why I respect Joe Mazzulla’s answer. They were humbled down 3-0 so they know better than to make guarantees and are taking it one game at a time. Miami went up 3-0 and got way too cocky. Don’t think they said anything going into Game 3 but they guaranteed 6 and now 7. They should have learned.
they really believed they are the same caliber as the Nuggets. Lakers played their best games yet still got swept. the Heat are delusional that they are that good.

1685295137438.png

They? Or Jimmy?

At this point it’s win or the season is over. What did you expect Jimmy to say? We’re losing?

More or less what sneeker said. Let’s not act like this is the first Game 7 of all-time. There are plenty of ways to express confidence in your teams ability without going up to the podium and guaranteeing a win.

Its all good when you winning. They lose game 7 and its over again. :lol:

What is over again? While Boston is the more talented team, just about the entire sports world is shocked for us to be here after they went down 3-0. Whether they pull it off or not there are still a lot of questions to answer ie how did we get here in the first place? That’s of course unless they pull it off and win the championship :lol:

What is over again? While Boston is the more talented team, just about the entire sports world is shocked for us to be here after they went down 3-0. Whether they pull it off or not there are still a lot of questions to answer ie how did we get here in the first place? That’s of course unless they pull it off and win the championship :lol:

Nah I mean the hate on Joe and the “lost the locker room” talk.

Bandwagon Celtics fans are byke

NTs bandwagon Celtics fans are the worst. They get so quiet when they ain’t ish… then be so loud when something goes their way.

I’m legendary my boy. Like Celtics fans I come and go

Most fickle fan base in the NBA. Hush child.

1. Your name is literally in the thread title of the 2017 NFL thread after your disappearing act after the Falcons choked away the Super Bowl.

IMG_2032.jpeg

IMG_2033.jpeg

IMG_2031.jpeg

2. Prior to yesterday, you hadn't posted in any NBA thread since 2021. You did not post at all when the Celtics beat the Hawks in round 1. You were posting in 2015 when the Hawks won 60 games though.

3. It's an internet forum, why you so butt hurt if Celtics fans do or don't show up?

IMG_2030.jpeg

1. Your name is literally in the thread title of the 2017 NFL thread after your disappearing act after the Falcons choked away the Super Bowl.

IMG_2032.jpeg

IMG_2033.jpeg

IMG_2031.jpeg

2. Prior to yesterday, you hadn't posted in any NBA thread since 2021. You did not post at all when the Celtics beat the Hawks in round 1. You were posting in 2015 when the Hawks won 60 games though.

3. It's an internet forum, why you so butt hurt if Celtics fans do or don't show up?

IMG_2030.jpeg

This has to be a top 3 receipt pull

I'm talkin clean, concise and cold. No emotion just straight prosecution

Got damb

Can’t believe they got outscored by 21 from 3 and still somehow won. Didn’t think that was possible.
Bro the warriors dominated the Lakers from the perimeter. For the entire series. It's like that sometimes. Heat weren't scoring many other ways. Missed soooo many damn gimme shots at 1-2'

IMG_2032.jpeg

IMG_2033.jpeg

IMG_2031.jpeg

IMG_2030.jpeg

Packed that man up nicely and neatly. 10/10. Great work as always.

IMG_2032.jpeg

IMG_2033.jpeg

IMG_2031.jpeg

IMG_2030.jpeg

This is beyond epic. I'm sorry if I hurt you by calling out the Celtic fans on here, It's OKAY. AND I stuck to my word. Good or bad Falcons can have. That Superbowl melt down = Fool me once. Y'all boys blow it yearly and like clockwork yall fans blow in the wind. Don't lose in game 7, receipts will be pulled on how fickle that fanbase is.

This has to be a top 3 receipt pull

I'm talkin clean, concise and cold. No emotion just straight prosecution

Got damb

That man waiting 7 years to post this. You wanna talk about living rent free in somebody’s head??? 7 years??? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom