The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

000-abff-nia-long.jpg

Nah best one was the podcast before the Superbowl for the 19-1 Pats. Him and Barnwell were so cocky. Aged like milk :lol:

My favorites were the Adam carolla fast and furious trailer and then subsequent movie reviews. They had me rolling every time.

I don't understand how you get to be a great player like Shaq and can't talk basketball on a basic level.
Shaq was one of the most intelligent players of all time but you’re right. His takes are far too simplistic. He acts like every big man is as talented as he was and could get you 30 and 20 whenever. He wanted Edrice to get him 24 and 15 and I’m looking at the TV saying if he could do that they would be championship contenders every year

maybe too soon but CP3 would do wonders for the ball movement for boston and move them away from that "my turn your turn" offense, especially when it stalled in game 7

too bad we all know cp3’s body wont hold up for a deep playoff run

From @lawdog1

Very impressive HEAT performance. The undrafted dudes really believe they’re as good as anyone. It’s quite something to watch.

(Someone please quote this in the NBA thread, where I am current banned).

What a way to end a crazy weekend in here. Posters are sending their thoughts from NT NBA Purgatory :wow: :lol: That’s some Black Mirror ****

Jayson Tatum needs to be smarter. Unnecessary dribbling. Takes way too many bad off balance low percentage shots. It’s as if the only thing he learned from watching Kobe is the taking the highly contested shots and not the other aspects of his game. He has a lot of work to do during the off season.

these super max deals keep going up and seem to be outgrowing the rate of teams’ salary caps. $60 mill/year is almost half the team’s cap for next year.

the nba should definitely pay the players who bring in the ratings.. but at the same time, raise the floor everyone, not just the ceiling for max players
His salary would be tied to the rising cap (30%).

Capture.PNG

Boston can't do a S&T with at
a team and still get the supermax, correct?

Back
Top Bottom