The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Nba media is gonna crash when the nuggets play the spurs.

They will go into cliche praise overload talking wemby and Jokic.

I get it. Wemby is a great prospect. I get it…he’s tall. Really tall. I got it the first 9000 times

Nba media is gonna crash when the nuggets play the spurs.

They will go into cliche praise overload talking wemby and Jokic.

I get it. Wemby is a great prospect. I get it…he’s tall. Really tall. I got it the first 9000 times
you shouldn't be concerned. it's their job to sell it to the casual and the untrained eye.
i am perfectly fine with them going to great lengths to trying to sell the product to an even bigger audience

Elon gettin y'all
bamboozled-hoodwinked.gif

Underrated thing about the dubs this year is that they have their 2025 2027 2029 picks plus young players in kuminga/moody/Podziemski and 2 big expirings in Paul and klay.

They can easily make giant swing for next megastar to want out.

Steph
______ (megastar or superstar or all star)
Wiggins
Green

Title.

Brandon Miller was directly involved in a murder and people mad at bringing it up lol.

What a world.
So I personally have na issue with Miller being synonymous with the murder, because not only did Miller not know what the gun was being used for, with the story unfolding, it looks more so that it was used in self-defense. The reason the coverage of this case has gone cold from media airwaves is because evidence is indicating that Jamea Harris‘s boyfriend was the instigator and aggressor that night, rather than the basketball players. In addition, Darius Miles was just granted immunity just a few days ago.

I’ve linked the articles and it’s about a 15 minute read, but it’s definitely worth getting more insight on the case.

Underrated thing about the dubs this year is that they have their 2025 2027 2029 picks plus young players in kuminga/moody/Podziemski and 2 big expirings in Paul and klay.

They can easily make giant swing for next megastar to want out.

Steph
______ (megastar or superstar or all star)
Wiggins
Green

Title.
Think you mean 2026 and 2028.

Warriors 2024 and 2030 picks are owned by the Wizards now. So the Warriors can't trade 2025 or 2029.

Reactions: DLF
Maybe their new coach can get Ayton some better scoring opportunities

His value def at an all time low right now though

So I personally have na issue with Miller being synonymous with the murder, because not only did Miller not know what the gun was being used for, with the story unfolding, it looks more so that it was used in self-defense. The reason the coverage of this case has gone cold from media airwaves is because evidence is indicating that Jamea Harris‘s boyfriend was the instigator and aggressor that night, rather than the basketball players. In addition, Darius Miles was just granted immunity just a few days ago.

I’ve linked the articles and it’s about a 15 minute read, but it’s definitely worth getting more insight on the case.

Miles was granted an immunity hearing not immunity. This is his defense attorney using pretrial motions to try to get the case thrown out. Nothing unusual about this and any defense attorney worth their merit would do the same thing this is essentially a motion to dismiss which happens all of the time. The media coverage has gone cold because they are in the pretrial phase. What we do know is that the gun used was Miller's.

Miles was granted an immunity hearing not immunity. This is his defense attorney using pretrial motions to try to get the case thrown out. Nothing unusual about this and any defense attorney worth their merit would do the same thing this is essentially a motion to dismiss which happens all of the time. The media coverage has gone cold because they are in the pretrial phase. What we do know is that the gun used was Miller's.
I thought it was on the record, the gun that was used was Miles’. It even states it in the article.

Rockets taking the Pistons approach to hurry up this rebuild and get the young guys some experience playing in meaningful games.

They have the better city on their side to attract FAs

Well the other thing which Hou$ton or P can correct but Houston doesn’t own their first round pick until like 2027. Time for da tank is over, B.

You cant be acting in self defense if you have to wait for someone to bring you a gun before you can use it..you could you know just leave while youre waiting...js 🤷🏾‍♂️
So I’m gonna give a different perspective.

First, the other party could’ve left just as well.

Second, they were on a main strip with a bunch of people. If you feel like someone’s following you when you want to be in a populated area. I feel you take the risk driving off or driving home, where a person could follow you or corner you in a drive-by or at your house.

Back
Top Bottom