The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Looks solid on paper at least.

Did you really believe those two year deals to begin with?
I did believe them with the 2 year deals.

Landale signed for 4 years but only the first is guaranteed.

I’m still hoping that FVV 3rd year a team option.

I have no words for brooks contract length

Refreshing Twitter
8734C7D2-B0F5-4BB1-8910-00F6843F3EA6.gif

Can someone provide me with an updated #NOEXCUSES list?

I just want things on record for the upcoming season

Here is the list you let them tell it:

Two more teams to added in the future

Four years with no team/player options & $80M fully guaranteed to Dillon Brooks for what?

Who were they competing against?

The collective nba knowledge on nt is far superior than even the very very popular podcasters. It’s quite hilarious.

Listening to one on lakers where the host has no idea what he’s talking about. Giving wrong numbers. Wrong info. Flat out wrong.

Amazing

100% agree but Klay turned into Dillon brooks when you needed him most. Draymond got benched in the finals against the Celtics, came back and punched pooles lights out and was mid all year

They look crazy right now.

Ob yeah, they need to leave blaming Poole alone because it’s brought the sharks out. Yesterday’s price not being today’s price goes for Klay and Dray too because they were cheeks this year.

People love to see the fall of a dynasty and the Warriors are feeding into it with this turn on Poole :smh:

Congrats to D Brook he's a starter quality a player at the most valuable position in the league.

And if he remembers how to shoot again he'll be a value contract you can trade.

For all this.talk about him his teammates never turned on him and he's def a hard worker and a big time competitor.

I bet he'll be great to have on a young team, and Ime will prob be able to rein him a bit with the shooting.

Watched him from unknown unranked recruit, to 2nd round pick, to 80 million dollar guy.

Always nice seeing local dudes get paid, He did some of his pre draft workout at the court I used to play pick up at. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom